Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Contact Center Project Manager
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :août 09
Appliquer avant :septembre 09 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 3-5 ans
Description du poste
Manages contact center portfolio of project delivery work, captures requirements, ensure delivery, tracks schedule, budget, scope, timelines, allocates resources, raises issues and risks, and provides comprehensive analysis of options and recommendation for remediation. Works with the stakeholders, including the PMO to facilitate project governance effectiveness through status reporting, project/portfolio data, and regular governance meetings.
- Project Management, Siebel, NICE-inContact, Genesys, SUITE.
- Project leadership.
- Support client contact center environment and CRM environments.
- State of Michigan agencies, systems, policies, and standards experience strongly desired.
This role requires the following:
- 5+ Years of Experience
- Experienced Project Management skills, including formalized methodologies, change management, risk identification/mitigation management with PMP certification.
- Highly experienced with IT projects, contact center implementations and use of PM tools.
- Effective written and oral communication, status reporting, and presentations.
- Assure project and product/service deliverable quality that adheres to proper scope management, standard change control principals, and meets customer requirements.
- Confident in a client facing role, ability to manage multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent presentation skills, client communication and relationships.
- Good interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Collaborates with colleagues, customers, vendors, and other parties to deliver projects and support services to completion.
- Communicates detailed technical information in both written and verbal form across a wide range of audiences, including business stakeholders, users, developers, project management, and other architects.
- Collaborates with colleagues, customers, vendors, and other parties to understand and develop architectural solutions across the enterprise.
- Ability to work both independently, and as part of a team of technical and non-technical colleagues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Complete understanding of SDLC management practices and methodologies with emphasis on Agile Scrum development methodology.
- Strong attention to detail with outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Extensive analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Supports working in an agile and/or waterfall team environment.
- Detailed oriented, data-centric and possess a desire to deliver high quality services.
- Leads and/or facilitates the development of appropriate standards and best practices, in addition to the paths by which they may be achieved and monitored.
- Provides support and escalation after business hours and weekends as required.