Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Senior Project Manager
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :mars 20
Appliquer avant :avril 21 2021
Industrie : Ordinateur et Logiciels,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 1-2 ans
Description du poste
About the job
Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better™
This is our promise. Not only for our customers, but our employees as well.
Do you thrive in an innovative and exciting environment that’s continuously evolving? Ceridian is looking for fun, intelligent, team oriented people who believe in our values: Customer Focus, Transparency, Diligence, Optimism, and Agility. Our workplace culture provides empowering programs for career growth and offers diversity and inclusion groups to support every person’s career journey. Ceridian employees have declared Ceridian a Great Place to Work® in 2019, a Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2019, and one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for the 16th consecutive year!
Find out why Ceridian is such a great place to work.
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager Seeking a high-energy, motivated individual who combines exemplary communication skills and stakeholder management with business acumen and proactive leadership for the position of a Technical Project Manager, Sr. In this highly visible role, the Sr Technical Project Manager will be responsible for managing the successful and timely delivery of multiple large business and cloud driven programs/projects with a focus on Cloud Hosting, Cloud Operations, Cloud application and Automation delivery. These programs require collaboration with a variety of business and technology areas and involve multiple globally located business and project teams. This includes obtaining commitment of resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan.
- While this position has no direct reports, Project Managers are responsible for orchestrating the work of others to successfully deliver projects
- Manages multiple, large business and technology related programs for the organization
- Manages project deliverables, scope & expectations and coordinate project progress with sponsors, upper management, and executives
- Defines project scope, objectives and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with project sponsors and key stakeholders
- Develops and tracks to detailed project plans, including schedules, cost estimates, resources, communications, risk mitigation and issue resolution
- Proactively manages changes in project scope
- Identifies potential risks, and develops effective response/mitigation plans
- Manages resources in a continuously changing environment with competing demands
- Works cross-organizationally to achieve business goals
- Identifies and resolves conflicts within the project team
- Drives issues to resolution using escalation where appropriate
- Provides input and drives process improvements for the PMO team
Communication and Leadership
- Strong written and oral communication skills required along with the ability to tailor communication style to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Builds effective teams and provides an appropriate level and of style of management to the project team
- Ability to effectively influence, interact and collaborate with senior level management
- Translates highly complex concepts in ways that can be understood by a variety of audiences
- Ability to develop and cultivate relationships at all levels to build trust
- Strong negotiating, influencing, and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent problem solving skills and be able to think quickly and adeptly about how to address problems as they come up
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills, and the ability to influence actions/decisions of others
- Ensures effective communication across the complex project team and key stakeholders
- Effectively establishes, communicates and continually manages project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Effectively delivers tough messages to executives, key stakeholders, team members and peers
Project Management Operational Excellence
- Coaches, mentors, motivates, and supervises project team members and contractors, and influences them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work
- Looks for opportunities within the department to make continuous improvements in key processes, techniques and procedures, enhancing the department’s ability to meet customer needs
- Recommends adjustments to processes as necessary to meet project goals
- Stays abreast of knowledge of industry practices and trends.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 7-10 years as a Technology (or related fields) Project Manager with the successful delivery of strategic, global and complex projects
- Ability to apply technical and business subject matter expertise to inform and/or influence projects
- Ability to apply Agile and Waterfall project management methodologies and best practices
- Conceptual understanding of IT infrastructure, Hosting and Cloud Operations data center operations, Cybersecurity and networks
- Hands-on technical project background and strong analytical skills, problem-solving and financial analysis skills
- Ability to manage projects with high complexity
- Experience performing requirements elicitation/gathering
- Budget tracking and cost benefit analysis
- Prior experience building and manage relationships across a large enterprise at every level with the ability to influence decisions from top down and bottom up
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, MS Project and Visio
- Direct experience with ServiceNow preferred
- PMP and Agile certification strongly preferred
- Process implementation & re-engineering
- Prefer experience working with Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) project management as projects may require integration and alignment of multiple approaches from internal and external software developers.
Travel Required: Some travel may be required (typically less than 20%)
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and consider and embrace ALL individuals and what makes them unique. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success. We encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a Ceridian Recruiter with a @ceridian.com email directly from our organization.