Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Senior IT Project Manager
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :avril 22
Appliquer avant :mai 22 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 3-5 ans
Description du poste
Senior IT Project Manager:
Our customers demand the highest quality and reliability for their services and we look for innovative ways to meet that demand. The ideal candidate will be an experienced leader with solid experience in IT-related project management. He/she will have a proven track record of success in driving complex issues to resolution autonomously and/or collaboratively. Superior organizational and project management skills are essential.
The Project Manager will instruct, direct, and check the work of functional teams and may lead the work of one function of a multi-disciplinary team. In assuring the highest standards of operation, the successful candidate will be responsible for the implementation and project management of customer engagements. The nature of the projects under the project manager's control will vary but the core activities and competencies required for successful project/implementation completion and goal achievement are standard to the project management function.
Roles and Responsibilities Include
Accountable for the oversight and management of customer implementations·
Customer exposure can range from limited to fully engaged at this level·
Ensure project or work-package assigned are delivered on time, on scope, on budget.·
- May assist other Project Managers with communication management (i.e. the preparation of project, client, and executive reports).
Follow the project management methodology.·
Preparation of Statements of work, estimates, requirements analysis for projects·
- Prepare and contribute to internal and external presentations concerning project scope, timeline, activities, issues, budget and progress as required.
Manage project sponsor expectations·
Estimate project timelines and assist with the determination of a project scope that is scheduled in manageable components·
- Aggressively protect the project’s scope to ensure that customer deliverables are met and does not result in change management procedures
Facilitate internal and/or external team meetings to communicate progress, status, issues, assignments and urgency as required·
Manage the work efforts and budgets provided for third party providers and Consultants·
Closely monitor timelines and financial budgets to ensure adherence with approved project plans·
Ensure billing is completed accurately and on time·
- Ensures Quality Management is monitored throughout the project cycle and complete post implementation reviews at key points to validate learning’s and implement any new process.
Escalates issue and risks to senior project management to address customer concerns.·
- Provide feedback of team member’s performance on a project for the purposes of the employee’s performance review for larger engagements.
- Build project timelines (with input from functional team members) and assist with the determination of a project scope that is scheduled in manageable components
Perform and document post project reviews with assistance from senior project management or project sponsors·
Required Experience and Skills
Must have 5+ years of experience in related fields and/or disciplines·
- Knowledge of the Project Management Institute’s approach to Project Management and working towards completion of PMI Certification
University degree in a related field or equivalent work experience·
Position may require “off-hours” support during implementations as business needs dictate·
Solid writing skills·
Ability to present and communicate ideas effectively to peers, team members, executives and clients·
Demonstrated problem solving skills·
Strong time management skills·
Strong organizations skills·
Must be proficient in MS Project, Word, Excel and PowerPoint·
Effective time management skills·
Developing technical knowledge on non-complex solutions·
Ability to manage standard solutions·
CentriLogic is a global provider of managed IT solutions. With a comprehensive portfolio of IT infrastructure, private connectivity, and application services, CentriLogic works with clients to develop adaptable and dependable IT solutions that enable them to achieve positive business outcomes. The company’s dedication to a client-centric philosophy has earned it the trust of some of the world’s most innovative companies and visionaries. With regional headquarters in Canada, USA, and the United Kingdom, CentriLogic delivers solutions to clients throughout North America, Europe, and Asia.