Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Senior Scrum Master
Date de début :décembre 12
Appliquer avant :janvier 08 2022
Industrie : Immobilier,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté :
Description du poste
Dallas - Texas - United States of America, Richmond - Virginia - United States of America
The Senior Scrum Master is responsible for promoting and supporting Scrum as defined in the Scrum Guide. Scrum Masters achieve this by modeling and providing guidance to cross-functional partners (engineers, designers, etc.) on Scrum theory, practices, rules, and values.
The Senior Scrum Master is knowledgeable in Scrum and several other Agile practices. In this multi-faceted role, you are both a solid facilitator that knows how to maintain the neutral process holder stance, and an agile-lean practitioner. You coach, facilitate, mentor and know when to employ each discipline leveraging.
Senior Scrum Masters leverage their broad relevant, practice-based knowledge in the depth of agile frameworks and lean principles to serve as a change catalyst at the team level. The Senior Scrum Master supports the team in maximizing performance and increasing efficiencies by utilizing different agile approaches to their teams’ processes.
The Senior Scrum Master facilitates team productivity by removing impediments that may obstruct the pursuit of the team's requirements and by preserving flexibility and ability to rapidly respond to changes on the team.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Facilitates the learning and growth of one or more Agile teams in developing a lean-Agile mindset, improving practices, and guiding the team to an iterative, incremental approach to optimize predictability.
- Supports and educates the Product Manager on refining and maintaining the Product Backlog. Promote improved engineering and quality assurance practices.
- Facilitates Scrum events and other meetings: Daily Scrum, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective, Product Backlog refinement, release planning, and other meetings as necessary.
- Provides guidance to the team in staying focused by removing obstacles, minimizing distractions, and keeping team meetings concise and efficient. Clarifies roles and responsibilities and offers motivation and support, as necessary.
- Assesses the Scrum maturity of one or more teams and coaches the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable.
- Identifies and tracks context specific metrics and information radiators important to the team in order to deliver to the marketplace and sustainably improve. Maintains information radiators and team tools, that includes: Sprint board, release burnup charts, progress dashboards, etc.
- Actively engaged and patriates in the Scrum Master Community of Practice (i.e. attends events to gain & exchange information, focused on upskilling self and educate the team, actively works to advance domain knowledge). Mentors junior team members on Agile practices/processes.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position. Provides informal assistance such as technical guidance, and/or training to coworkers.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION And EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent from four-year college or university in Communications, Operations, Business, Technology or related degree, plus a minimum of 5+ years related work experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience (equivalent work experience = 2 years’ experience for every year of higher-level education).
- Typically possesses 3+ years of combined business and/or technology experience within an Agile environment.
- Relevant experience with managing organizational change is highly preferred.
- Design thinking experience a plus.
CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES
Certified Scrum Master (CSM) - Scrum Alliance, Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), Professional Scrum Master (PSM) certifications are highly preferred.
Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret the most complex business documents. Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive issues. Ability to write reports, manuals, speeches and articles using distinctive style. Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to internal and external audiences.
Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages. Conducts advanced financial analysis.
Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
OTHER SKILLS And/or ABILITIES
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office suite applications.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills to assist in managing multiple partners and tasks.
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, able to shift directions quickly when priorities change.
- Ability to build relationships with senior technical and business stakeholders.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Decisions made with thorough understanding of procedures, company policies, and business practices to achieve general results and deadlines. Responsible for setting work unit and/or project deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to department.
CBRE is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a long-standing commitment to providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status, political belief, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
NOTE: An additional requirement for this role is the ability to comply with COVID-19 health and safety protocols, including COVID-19 vaccination proof and/or rigorous testing.