Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Project Manager, Engineering
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :avril 16
Appliquer avant :mai 16 2021
Industrie : Ordinateur et Logiciels, Services Financiers, Automobile,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
If you like disrupting the norm and are looking for a company revolutionizing an industry then you will LOVE what Carvana has done for the car buying experience. Buying a car the old fashioned way sucks and we are working hard to make it NOT suck. At Carvana, our customers can hop online to...
- Search and browse our inventory of over 20,000 vehicles that we own and certify.
- Narrow down search results using highly filtering tools/components.
- View vehicle details, Carfax reports, and 360 rotating intelligent studio images for every vehicle.
- Secure financing in minutes using Carvana’s in-house service or their own bank.
- Interact with GUI components to easily customize loan length, down payment, and monthly payment.
- Generate, upload, and eSign all documents online (no ink necessary).
- Schedule front door delivery or pick up at one of our vending machines.
- Trade-in their existing vehicle or just sell it to Carvana (no purchase necessary).
For more information on Carvana and our mission, sneak a peek at our company introduction video or learn more about what it’s like to work here from the people that already do.
About The Team And Position
Do you have a natural ability to lead? Are you the type of person who listens to project management podcasts in their spare time? Do you manage your entire house using the Atlassian Suite? If so, join a dynamic team of project managers aimed at bringing the latest in web application development processes to a whole new way to buy a car. We are a fast-growing team that is focused on performance, scalability, and reliability to provide the best experience to our customers, both internal and external.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Providing continuous training to the team on the Agile process.
- Guiding the team and the organization on how to use Agile practices to ensure delivery on commitments.
- Guiding the team on how to be self-organized and self-sufficient.
- Removing impediments and/or guiding the team toward removing impediments.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitating discussion, decision-making, and conflict resolution.
- Supporting and educating Product Managers, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example.
- Identifying project risks and raising them proactively.
- Acting as a mentor by focusing on people and their personal and professional development.
- Assisting the Product Manager to write user stories as required.
- Helping the team on estimating time to completion of user stories.
- Provide the common tasking codes for the team for better tracking on the technical front.
What You Should Know
- Practiced skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively across multiple departments to facilitate projects.
- A sense of humor; we’re kind of serious about this one.
What We’ll Offer In Return
- Full-Time Salary Position with a competitive salary.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits.
- 401K with company match.
- A multitude of perks including student loan payments, discounts on vehicles, benefits for your pets, and much more.
- A great wellness program to keep you healthy and happy both physically and mentally.
- Access to opportunities to expand your skillset and share your knowledge with others across the organization.
- A company culture of promotions from within, with a start-up atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development.
- A seat in one of the fastest-growing companies in the country.
To be able to do your job at Carvana, there are some basic requirements we want to share with you.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
Of course, we’ll make any reasonable accommodations for those with disabilities to perform the essential functions of their jobs.
Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check. This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Carvana is an equal employment opportunity employer. All applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Carvana also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
Please note this job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.