Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
PMO Manager - Agile Coach
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :août 22
Appliquer avant :septembre 22 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
# Required Skills:
- Assist in various SAP/ERP programs/projects related to technology and service transitions. Manage reporting and resolution of issues, risks, and dependencies, proactively identifying potential planning gaps, implementing mitigations to risks, and driving actions to close issues.
# Nice to Have Skills:
- Good command of Microsoft office suite of tools, strong experience with MS Project, Excel and PowerPoint, Clarity PM and JIRA (Agile Project Management)
- Leading multiple Scrum teams to successfully complete contracted work through constant and clear communication, strong leadership, and development of relationships amongst team members, client peer group, and all stakeholder. PMP certification desired, Scrum Master certification required
# Role Responsibilities:
- Strong problem solver. Strong communicator. Highly collaborative. Strong C-Level executive presence. Bachelor's degree required;
- Must be detail oriented, self-directed and have strong independent problem-solving skills
- Mentors team members in technology, architecture and delivery of applications
- Successful teamwork experience and demonstrated leadership abilities are required
- Creates a shared sense of direction and community among the teams
- Proven ability to transfer knowledge and stay aware of current trends and technical advancements
- Ability to articulate and present different points-of-views on various technologies
- Time management skills are a must; as well as the ability to be flexible and creative.
- A strong track record of professional success, preferably in the Consulting Services arena
- Weekly travel to project location/client site required
# Relevant Experience: 5-10 years experience
# General Experience: 5-10
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Project Management Office (PMO) provides full support to the Program/Project Managers in their role of Program/Project Delivery. PMO provides project schedules, cost and finance information to aid the Program/Project control, and monitoring. PMO aims to industrialize the process of piloting projects; implements and manages effective tools and methodologies; defines and develops steering indicators; and monitors operational project planning management, budget control, reporting, and risk monitoring.
Required Skills And Experience
You operate on medium-sized projects and report directly to Project Managers. You implement and administer project and management tools and methodologies to promote and ensure the quality of project deliverables. You provide operational monitoring of your project. You assist your team with all aspects of the project (logistics, management planning, financial and risk management, etc). You identify opportunities for sell-on and contribute to business proposals.
- Qualification: 7-10 years (3 years min relevant experience in the role) Bachelor's Degree
- Must have experience in Quality Management
- Should be proficient in Change Management, Risk Management, Project Financials, KPI & Reporting & Project Planning & Controlling
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com . People matter, results count.