Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Toronto, Ontario, Canada | CANADIAN PREMIER LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
322 jours | Toronto, Ontario, Canada | CANADIAN PREMIER LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY
Date de début :août 04
Appliquer avant :septembre 04 2020
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
A unique opportunity to join a rapidly expanding insurance company and play a key strategic role in this growth. Canadian Premier is seeking an experienced project manager/ scrum master who likes the challenges working on multiple key initiatives for the organization. If you have strong project management skills, a desire to work with a variety of stakeholders within the company, with its parent company, and with its business partners, this role may be right for you!
- Plans, directs, monitors and controls all deliverables throughout the life cycle of the project to achieve business objectives
- Builds strong relationships with business, technology, distribution, and other partners to help navigate through complex problems, decisions, and related implications. Maintains a strong focus on the business customer of the project, representing their needs and concerns when appropriate.
- Manages projects in waterfall, agile and hybrid methodologies
- Understands and helps manage product backlog
- Develops and maintains detailed project plans and scrum boards
- Assists in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility. Works with key project leads to define deliverables, milestones, and required tasks.
- Adjusts PM approach based on specific project and team needs
- Leads and coaches project teams and drives project execution
- Manages resource allocation and work with senior leadership team on resolution of resource gaps
- Actively participates in assisting the team in resolving issues and escalates as needed
- Prepares and conducts periodic project status reports to update project governance teams and executive management regularly on progress, risks and issues
- Reports and escalates risks to management as required
- Coordinates internal resources and third parties/vendors for project execution
Qualifications/ Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience as a project manager - managing complex multi-faceted cross functional programs focus on deliverable and outcomes.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) designation and Change Management Certification are assets
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills to adapt to shifting priorities, resource demands, timeline pressures and/or deliverables changes. Ability to blend creativity, problem solving skills, and technical knowledge to solve dynamic problems affecting an assigned project, the PMO team or the divisional project portfolio
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills, with experience working independently and in team-oriented, collaborative environments
- Excellent communication skills to interact effectively with various levels of associates within the company, throughout the enterprise and external to Canadian Premier. Ability to adapt communication approaches based on the audience, content and desired result.
- Knowledge of the insurance and financial services industry, common technology platforms, project tools, emerging technologies, and customer experience trends.
If interested in this position, please apply directly on LinkedIN or email resumes and cover letters by August 31, 2020.
Canadian Premier is committed to providing a barrier-free work environment in concert with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. As such, Canadian Premier will provide reasonable accommodations available to applicants with disabilities upon request during the recruitment process. Please contact email@example.com for accommodation requests.