Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Associate Project Manager
Date de début :juin 20
Appliquer avant :juillet 20 2021
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Join the Canacre team in an exciting role working on leading edge infrastructure projects.
We are technical experts in land, energy, and transportation development delivering accurate, innovative, and agile solutions to our partners. We provide land acquisition, geospatial mapping, data management, web-based GIS, community relations, land feasibility studies, and permitting services. Canacre’s clients include developers, large scale service providers, and government entities that are involved in the planning and development of energy projects, rights of way, resources, and infrastructure across Canada and the United States. Canacre works on large-scale wind and solar power projects, high-voltage transmission lines, pipeline projects, municipal roads projects, and groupings of cellular towers and rooftop antennas.
At Canacre, we act with honesty and integrity within a culture where trust, collaboration, and teamwork flourish. We commit to diversity, inclusivity and the celebration of successes. Our vision is to foster an environment that promotes inspired and empowered team members who make an impact.
The Associate Project Manager is accountable for project deliverables from conception through to completion, including quality assurance, risk assessment, milestone development, forecasting, managing scope creep within the defined scope from the client and delivering projects on time and on budget. The Associate Project Manager will have direct communication with the client and be responsible for meeting client expectations.
In addition, your role will be to:
- Coordinate and lead internal resources (Land Services, GIS, Land Administration and/or Planning & Permitting), set expectations and priorities, determine metrics, obtain deliverables and achieve milestones.
- Liaise directly with clients or Client Manager and provide reports, updates and solutions.
- Establish project messaging for stakeholders, including landowners and communities.
- Manage detailed tracking and communication of project progress from a task, time, schedule, and cost perspective.
- Ensure all client deliverables are completed and delivered on schedule.
- Review Record of Contacts (ROCs) for landowner, public agency and other stakeholder consultations.
- Identify and provide project details for tracking purposes.
- Update the project team on changes in scope, status of the project and schedule changes/expectations.
- Identify project risks, establish solutions and escalate accordingly within Internal Management.
- Manage changes in project scopes, identifies solutions for potential issues and devises contingency plans as required, while engaging the appropriate resources.
- Identify change orders, generate necessary documentation and negotiate such change orders with the client.
- Monitor budgets.
- Ensure safety and training requirements are met and in place to meet client expectations.
- Work with Business Development to identify opportunities for additional business opportunities with current and potential clients.
- Maintain relationships and coordinates with third parties; such as sub contractors, strategic partners, or vendors.
- Post-secondary degree in geography, geomatics, real estate, planning, project management or business.
- Minimum 3 years’ professional services consulting experience, working with external clients.
- Experience in land acquisition, energy, real estate, permitting, project development and/or client facing/consulting on infrastructure projects.
- A proven track record in project planning, executing, managing and closing on projects.
- A proven track record of delivering projects within scope, on time and on budget.
- Ability to manage, mentor, motivate and lead others.
- Ability to facilitate meetings and effectively capture decisions and actions.
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated and highly organized with strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to build strong, lasting relationships with key stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- PMP designation considered an asset.
Given the volume of applications we typically receive, we are unable to respond to all applicants, however, you will be contacted if your experience is a suitable match for the position.
A condition of employment is a current valid criminal background check. We will require consent to submit a criminal background check on your behalf.
As part of Canacre’s ongoing commitment to the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, Canacre will provide assistance to applicants who request accommodation throughout the recruitment process.