Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Project Manager (M&E)
Toronto, Ontario, Canada | BTY Group
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Project Manager (M&E)
Project Manager (M&E)
409 jours | Toronto, Ontario, Canada | BTY Group
Date de début :décembre 08
Appliquer avant :janvier 09 2021
Industrie : Construction,
Description du poste
Our Culture is designed to inspire big ideas, equip you with well-rounded technical and business skills, and offers a truly collaborative team approach to deliver successful and exciting projects.
Our Project Delivery Team are looking for a Project Manager based out of our office in Toronto. Reporting to the team Lead, you will engage with major Developers, Designers, and Engineering companies in Ontario. Our exciting portfolio of projects span across various sectors including, but not limited to, Energy, Airport/Transportation, Commercial, Residential, Educational, Government, and Healthcare. As a Project Manager you will play an integral role in the continued growth of our Project Delivery Team within the Toronto market and across Canada.
We offer competitive compensation packages including bonuses, benefits that cover you and your family, above average vacation time, regular appraisals, professional development support, social activities and community involvement. We think it's important to truly enjoy where you work and the people you work with which is why we believe we were recently certified as a Great Place to Work for the second year in a row!
- You will spend one-on-one time learning from BTY’s Partners, Directors and Service Line Experts who will work with you to develop outstanding long-term relationships with clients and industry partners;
- We bring you to the decision-making table from the start and listen to your point of view when we’re going after some of the most exciting projects worldwide;
- We foster a collaborative culture that develops inspiring, well-rounded leaders with technical and business expertise from diverse backgrounds;
- Your growth will never be limited to just your “backyard”. If you are excited by opportunities, learning new service lines or making your mark in a new market – you need to be part of the BTY team.
- We think it’s important to truly enjoy where you work and enjoy the people you work with. Our Culture brings the right balance of great work ethic, social time and respecting your time.
What You Get To Do
- Acting as the key, day-to-day client interface, ensuring that client objectives are met and that projects are delivered on time and on budget;
- As the Owner’s Representative, take responsibility from concept to occupancy
- Collaborate with engineers, architects and other stakeholders from start to finish with attention to budgetary schedule and design constraints;
- Negotiate contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements;
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports;
- Plan construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines are met;
- Support in the preparation of proposals;
- Assist with continuous business development activities;
- Network regularly to promote the business, cross-selling and building new client relationships;
What You'll Have
- 3-5 years of proven Mechanical and/or Electrical Project Management experience;
Professionally qualified or working towards: PMP, and/or P.Eng;
- Experience in the energy or heavy civil sector is considered an asset;
- University degree or equivalent; Construction Project Management, Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or a related field;
- An understanding of project delivery models, including, construction management, and design-bid-build;
- Experience managing projects through design, procurement and construction;
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to liaise confidently and build relationships;
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to clearly articulate issues and frame solutions;
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines;
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks;
- Strong practical experience using MS Office and MS Project;
- Passion for business development and managing client relationships;
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada; and
- Will consider a combination of both education and years of experience
Ready to apply? Submit your résumé by clicking the Apply button above.
We value people before process. From building great relationships with clients and industry partners, to supporting the goals of team members in and out of the office; at BTY, you get to bring your whole self to help us achieve a shared vision for success.
Visit our website to learn more about our services, markets and the people behind our success.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram to stay connected.
Please note that only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. On this occasion, we request no outside solicitation from recruitment agencies. Thank you for your interest and please keep a close eye on our website for all future positions.