Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Sr. Program Manager
San Antonio, Texas, United States | Bristol Bay Native Corporation
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Sr. Program Manager
Date de début :juillet 06
Appliquer avant :août 06 2021
Industrie : Gouvernement, Services Financiers, Environnemental,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 3-5 ans
Description du poste
The CCI Alliance of Companies is looking for an experienced, technically proficient, Federal Market Senior Program Manager with strong leadership, teamwork, construction management and business development skills to manage our South Central region.
In this position the Regional Manager will provide leadership and operational management for the South-Central region [TX, OK, LA] directing regional internal business operations within the construction business.
There Are Seven Major Aspects This Position
- Construction Management. This effort is directed at executing construction contracts successfully as well as leading, managing and assessing risks for complex projects across multiple disciplines, clients, lines of business and locations simultaneously.
- Customer Relationship Management and Business Development. This effort is directed at tracking, managing, and communicating project status weekly. This also includes looking for additional opportunities for new contracts.
- Employee Development and Workforce Management. Recruitment, personnel development, training, workforce planning, performance reviews and other elements of personnel management are a required management activity at this level.
- Process Discipline. This effort is directed at ensuring that the incumbent will advance and champion a framework of process discipline in the execution of all projects for safety, quality, operations, and execution. This effort is required to promote fewer errors and world class customer satisfaction.
- Schedule, Budget, Quality and Safety Management. Successful projects require business management of all four key items in this area. The incumbent’s direct oversight and management of these areas will impact costs and overall performance of the company and is a major element of responsibility for this position.
- Innovation and Agility The market is constantly moving and the incumbent’s ability to observe/predict market change, provide directional strategic guidance or promote new value to our clients is essential.
- Financial Results. The incumbent will be directly responsible for managing the budget and financial results for the region.
The primary functional accountabilities of this position include the following:
- Staff Recruitment, Training, Retention, and Management
- Business Development – Repeat Business
- Project and Contract Operating Margin Management
- Internal Cost Management
- Customer Management
- Contract Development and Negotiation
- Subcontractor and Stakeholder Management
- Project Development, Tracking and Risk Management
- Development of Schedule, Budget, Safety and Quality Control Plans
- Self-Performance Development
- Strategic Business Planning
- Employee Ownership and Retention
- Innovation and Agility
Specialized Knowledge, Experience And Education Required
- Knowledge of federal and commercial construction;
- Knowledge of JOC/SABER/SATOC/MACC/MATOC contracts;
- Knowledge of operating business practices of federal agencies;
- Proven record of business development;
- Proven construction safety record;
- General business and leadership skills gained through formal business education, company training and/or work experience;
- 15 years of Bid Build and Design Build Construction experience, preferably federal;
- Existing federal client relationships with Federal agencies, preferred;
- 10+ years’ experience in a similar leadership role as described above;
- Due to geographical spread, overnight travel is expected and mandatory; and
- B.S. degree in Mechanical, Civil. Electrical or Structural Engineering or Construction Management.
CCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to any protected category. Hiring preference will be given to BBNC shareholders, their spouses and descendants and Alaska Natives in accordance with Public Law 93-638.