Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada | Bond Brand Loyalty
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
266 jours | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada | Bond Brand Loyalty
Date de début :janvier 28
Appliquer avant :février 28 2021
Description du poste
At Bond we design creative and innovative solutions for our clients, all with the goal of helping them build ever-stronger loyalty to their brands. That can take us in some pretty amazing directions, and as a Project Manager you’ll have your hands on the wheel as we drive the future of loyalty.
So take a moment to ask yourself this: Do you love working in a fast paced environment with multiple top tier clients? Yes? Good. This could be a great opportunity for you. And us!
A typical day in this role might include:
- Project managing programs from creating project plans, critical paths, managing timelines through to execution
- Working closely with cross-functional teams ranging from creative to digital solutions ensuring all timelines are being met
- Closely managing the financials of your projects
- Building a great relationship with our client, providing status updates and constantly communicating with them
- Owning and being responsible for every element of the project lifecycle
- Being a strategic partner from proposing enhancements through to maintenance of the platform
Do these statements describe you?
- I have client-facing experience
- I have experience working with loyalty programs
- I have more than 5 years of professional experience managing projects
- When I work on a project, big or small, I’m driven by two words: Own it
- I’m big into asking questions and looking for new ways to grow
- I thrive in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Plan and Adapt. That’s me
Why Join Us?
Bond is proudly recognized as a Great Place to Work and a Best Managed Company for the third year in a row.
We’re 400(ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond. You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our client’s biggest business challenges.
If you’re looking to build your career, build your skills and build bonds apply today! We're growing and have multiple roles available.
At Bond, we are proud to be a diverse organization and we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly create equal opportunity and positive employment experiences for everyone. We encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and people with intersectional identities.