Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Logistiques et Chaîne D'approvisionnement
Date de début :juin 20
Appliquer avant :juillet 20 2021
Industrie : Logistiques et Chaîne D'approvisionnement,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 3-5 ans
Description du poste
This role can be in one of our office locations or fully remote. Candidates must have 2+ years of recent PM experience implementing SaaS products for external customers.
BluJay Solutions delivers supply chain software and services to the world’s most progressive retailers, distributors, freight forwarders, manufacturers, and logistics service providers. Transforming supply chain logistics with the BluJay Global Trade Network, we enable customers to unlock the power of more than 40,000 universally connected partners.
The Project Manager manages Company Solutions’ software deployment projects from kick-off to the completion of the implementation of the project including delivering value / return on investment (ROI) to the customer. Leads project teams to deploy standard software, train customers and to develop and implement solution extensions (interfaces, business rules and other special requirements). Interfaces with all levels of management to champion project needs and provide detailed project reports.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Collaborating with others to discover creative solutions to complex problems, which may require unique approaches, while maintaining standards and minimizing risk to the firm
- Plans and drives initial kick-off meeting
- Develops, constructs, and manages detailed project plans to monitor and track progress and bring projects to successful conclusion within budget and schedule constraints
- Drives to deliver high quality implementations and ensures high customer satisfaction that results in referenceable customer accounts
- Assembles, coordinates project team based on identified project tasks and resource requirements and allocation, provides continuous direction and support to project team
- Proactive identification and management of project issues. Manage the risks of all aspects of projects, including the development of contingency plans and closely monitors project scope for change control and new revenue opportunities
- Carries responsibility for achievement of revenue, expense and margin targets for owned projects
- Manages multiple projects, resources, and tasks across internal and external organizations
- Provides monthly and quarterly revenue forecasts; meets monthly revenue, cost, and margin goals
- Provides management reports for budget, schedule, risks, and issues
- Champions project needs throughout company, proactively escalates issues to appropriate Leadership
- Submits accurate time sheets and expenses reports and ensures accurate time and expense reporting for team members
- Produces weekly status reports for the customer and management (internal and external)
- Works with Customer and finance team to resolve any project related invoice issues
- Promotes, builds, and maintains a sense of community
- Maintains awareness of company’s products, discuss them with customers and lead follow-up product demonstrations and presentations if needed while on-site
- Ability to work with international and multi-cultural team members
- Identify additional sales opportunities
- Performs other duties as needed
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 3-5 years of progressive software project management experience
- Capable of facilitating design sessions, conflict resolutions, brainstorming, etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to mentor and coach company team members
- Excellent communication, client relationship and analytical skills
- Well organized and consistently meets commitments
- Flexible and promotes a teamwork environment
- Ability to adapt to new software / systems
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, and as part of a large team
- Good awareness of project financial management
- Demonstrated skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Microsoft Project
- PM Certification - PRINCE2, PM, ITIL or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of Supply Chain Industry and Global Trade Management.
- Previous experience in Fleet Operations, Brokerage, Forwarding, Customs and / or Transportation Management preferred.
- Demonstrated skills with OpenAir
- General office environment and responsibilities requiring:
- Extensive use of the computer which involves viewing a monitor and keyboarding for most of the workday
- Placing and receiving phone calls
- Occasionally moving and lifting objects up to 20 pounds
- May require up to 50% travel as needed