Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Biotechnologie et Pharmaceutique
Date de début :février 09
Appliquer avant :mars 13 2021
Industrie : Santé, Biotechnologie et Pharmaceutique,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
We're looking to hire a Project Manager to join us in our mission to improve human health and quality of life through the development, distribution, and application of advanced computational methods!
Schrödinger is on the cutting edge of computer-aided drug discovery and materials science, collaborating with companies like Takeda, Nimbus, Pfizer, and Sanofi. We set the record for the largest and fastest cloud computing run, and our software suites continue to revolutionize the design of therapeutics and materials.
As a member of our Project Management team, you'll lead a variety of projects, working with teams across the organization by providing unified oversight, ensuring transparency to key stakeholders, and driving successful results.
Who Will Love This Job
- An experienced project leader who loves overseeing details, meeting goals, and making organizational impact
- A strong multi-tasker who thrives on keeping plans up to date, making sure nothing falls through the cracks, and keeping the project team well-informed
- A skilled meeting facilitator who can read between the lines, connect the dots, and identify potential risks
- A savvy vendor manager who can push back against providers who aren't delivering on partnership or SOW/contract terms
- A highly-organized and flexible collaborator who enjoys helping team members find creative solutions and do their best work in a fast-paced environment
- An excellent communicator who can keep senior management informed about project progress, issues, risks and resource capacity
What You'll Do
- Manage a portfolio of diverse projects by working with teams across the organization, including HR, Legal, Marketing, Finance, Payroll, IT Operations, and IT Security
- Prioritize project work and delegate responsibilities to team members
- Identify and manage inter-dependencies that may not be known at the project level, and lead efforts to develop approaches for managing such issues
- Provide a business analyst/product manager lens to projects helping team members think of project goals, requirements and use cases
- Organize and lead cross-functional meetings, distribute recaps, and follow up on action items
- Evaluate timelines and budgets to ensure projects are meeting business expectations
- Gather and present post-implementation analysis, ensuring we have the required resources and processes in place for long-term success
- Identify opportunities to improve project management process, documentation and tools across the organization, within IT and the project management team
What You Should Have
- A four-year college degree
- At least five years of project management experience leading technology delivery projects, building comprehensive plans, and executing them to completion
- Familiarity with SaaS implementations, technical integrations, software and hardware rollouts
- Knowledge of and comfort with multiple project management methodologies (Agile, Scrumban, waterfall)
- Experience with Asana, Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence), and other project management software
- Background in Information Security is a plus
Pay And Perks
Schrödinger understands it's people that make a company great. Because of this, we're prepared to offer a competitive salary, stock options, and a wide range of benefits that include healthcare (with dental and vision), a 401k, pre-tax commuter benefits, a flexible work schedule, and a parental leave program. We have catered meals in the office every day, a company culture that is relaxed but engaged, and over a month of paid vacation time. Our Administrative and Human Resources departments also plan a myriad of fun company-wide events. New York is home to our largest office, but we have teams all over the world. Schrödinger is honored to have been selected as one of Crain's New York Best Places to Work in 2018 and 2019.
We've been working remotely from across the world over the past few months because the health and safety of our employees is paramount. Nonetheless, we have kept Schrödinger's outstanding culture going through a series of online fitness classes, trivia nights, happy hours, and so much more.
Sound exciting? Apply today and join us!
As an equal opportunity employer, Schrödinger hires outstanding individuals into every position in the company. People who work with us have a high degree of engagement, a commitment to working effectively in teams, and a passion for the company's mission. We place the highest value on creating a safe environment where our employees can grow and contribute, and refuse to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religious belief, sex, age, disability, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, partnership status, caregiver status, sexual and reproductive health decisions, gender identity or expression, or sexual orientation. To us, "diversity" isn't just a buzzword, but an important element of our core principles and key business practices. We believe that diverse companies innovate better and think more creatively than homogenous ones because they take into account a wide range of viewpoints. For us, greater diversity doesn't mean better headlines or public images - it means increased adaptability and profitability.