Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Biotechnologie et Pharmaceutique
Date de début :février 09
Appliquer avant :mars 13 2021
Industrie : Santé, Biotechnologie et Pharmaceutique,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Those who join Emergent BioSolutions feel a sense of ownership about their future. You will excel in an environment characterized by respect, innovation and growth opportunities. Here, you will join passionate professionals who advance their scientific, technical and professional skills to develop products designed-to protect life.
Responsible for the overall direction, initiation, planning, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lead cross functional project teams.
- Facilitate projects and initiatives.
- Create/maintain project scope, timelines, budgets, team, project plan and project objectives/goals.
- Facilitate strategy discussions with core team members across multi-functional groups.
- Facilitate project meetings.
- Provide technical leadership to the Lansing site and contract manufacturers in the resolution of technical issues.
- Provide project updates/reporting to Project Management, Governance and Steering Team Members.
- Provide decision support across multi-functional groups.
- Identify and secure resource constraints.
- Lead line extensions of current biological for International Sales.
- Prepare/champion Process Change Proposals/Requests through appropriate channels.
- Lead inter-site best practices (technology transfer, process validation, etc).
- Create project plan, risk management plan, communications plan, cost, and timeline baselines.
- Track and monitor project progress including financials, schedule, resource constraints, risks, contract status, and other appropriate project performance indicators.
- Prepare and conduct presentations to all levels of the organization which may include project technical and budgetary information.
The above statements are intended to describe the nature of work performed by those in this job and are not an exhaustive list of all duties. Nothing in this job description restricts managements right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time which reflects management's assignment of essential functions.
Minimum Education, Experience, Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Biochemical Engineering, Biochemistry, Biology or other science related field.
- 3 - 5 years project management experience managing projects through all phases of the project lifecycle.
- PMP Certification Preferred
- Biopharmaceutical experience; preferably with familiarity/experience with technical transfer.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with colleagues at all levels of the organization, including senior internal and/or external personnel on matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Strong leadership and facilitation skills.
- Fluent in project management tools (MS Project).
- Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated technical and industry-specific expertise in areas of process validation and production of a biopharmaceutical product.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities, meeting deadlines, and working well under pressure.
- Ability to develop solutions to complex problems which require the use of ingenuity, innovation, and creativity.
- Capable of working independently and multi-tasking.
- An established track record of facilitating effective high-quality medical communications
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong scientific acumen with the ability to translate and effectively communicate complex scientific data for varying audiences.
- Strong project management skills with a proven track record to deliver multiple projects in time and excellent quality
There are physical/mental demands and work environment characteristics that must be met by an individual to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. This information is available upon request from the candidate.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform all essential functions.
Emergent BioSolutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and values the diversity of our workforce. Emergent does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Emergent BioSolutions does not accept non-solicited resumes or candidate submittals from search/recruiting agencies not already on Emergent BioSolutions' approved agency list. Unsolicited resumes or candidate information submitted to Emergent BioSolutions by search/recruiting agencies not already on Emergent BioSolutions' approved agency list shall become the property of Emergent BioSolutions and if the candidate is subsequently hired by Emergent BioSolutions, Emergent BioSolutions shall not owe any fee to the submitting agency.