Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Project Manager (Biotech Manufacturing)
Biotechnologie et Pharmaceutique
Date de début :février 09
Appliquer avant :mars 13 2021
Industrie : Santé, Biotechnologie et Pharmaceutique,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Those who join Emergent BioSolutions feel a sense of ownership about their future. You will excel in an environment characterized by respect, innovation and growth opportunities. Here, you will join passionate professionals who advance their scientific, technical and professional skills to develop products designed-to protect life.
Responsible for the initiation, planning, coordination, and implementation of strategic projects for the Global Manufacturing Operations organization. The project manager supports the Sr Dir Global Manufacturing Operations by collecting, collating, and report progress of the portfolio of strategic projects. This includes preparing reports and facilitating meetings for and with Emergent executives and external clients.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lead cross functional project teams by creating and maintaining project scopes, timelines, budgets
- Ensure projects are appropriately resourced to achieve project objectives on time and on budget
- Provide project updates for assigned projects to governance and steering team members
- Assemble strategic project portfolio updates for the Global Steering Team
- Coordinate and facilitate routing meetings with the Global Steering Team
- Prepare reports regarding the status of the project portfolio for stakeholder internal and external to Emergent
- Support the Global Manufacturing Operations team in harmonization and optimization of policies, procedures, and practices across the network of manufacturing sites
The above statements are intended to describe the nature of work performed by those in this job and are not an exhaustive list of all duties. Nothing in this job description restricts managements right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time which reflects management's assignment of essential functions.
Minimum Education, Experience, Skills
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Science
- 3-5 years project management experience in the biopharmaceutical industry
- PMP certification preferred
- Experience working with government contracts and Earned Value Management System preferred
- Experience with regulatory, quality, development, and manufacturing preferred
There are physical/mental demands and work environment characteristics that must be met by an individual to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. This information is available upon request from the candidate.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform all essential functions.
Emergent BioSolutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and values the diversity of our workforce. Emergent does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Emergent BioSolutions does not accept non-solicited resumes or candidate submittals from search/recruiting agencies not already on Emergent BioSolutions' approved agency list. Unsolicited resumes or candidate information submitted to Emergent BioSolutions by search/recruiting agencies not already on Emergent BioSolutions' approved agency list shall become the property of Emergent BioSolutions and if the candidate is subsequently hired by Emergent BioSolutions, Emergent BioSolutions shall not owe any fee to the submitting agency.