Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
New Jersey, United States | BENJAMIN R. HARVEY COMPANY, INC.
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
413 jours | New Jersey, United States | BENJAMIN R. HARVEY COMPANY, INC.
Date de début :septembre 04
Appliquer avant :octobre 05 2020
Industrie : Construction,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Benjamin R. Harvey Company has an exciting new opportunity for a Project Manager to join our growing New Jersey Office. We are a third generation family-owned business founded in 1943. We pride ourselves on delivering to our clients, on every project, the utmost professionalism & knowledge. The selected PM is required to provide the highest level of customer service & relations. They will be responsible for every aspect of the project from permit to closeout.
We are currently seeking a Project Manager with a Bachelor's degree & 5+ years' experience in leading ground up, complex construction projects ranging from $5M exceeding $50M. We are located in Monmouth County & serve the entire state of New Jersey.
- Provide & maintain leadership in a positive work environment in all aspects of the project & team from award to completion
- Communicate with owner representatives, architects, engineers, & sub-contractors to facilitate construction activities & build solid relationships
- Negotiate, prepare, issue & execute change orders. Prepare revisions to original budget as a result of changes & revisions of work
- Perform risk evaluation, project scheduling, & project close outs
- Obtain permits
- Manage field issues & changes with field superintendent, client & architect
- Process submittals, RFI's & monthly billings
- Lead project coordination meetings with owner, architect, & sub-contractors
Experience in commercial, education, healthcare, government, residential/mixed use, and interior fit-out construction for multimillion dollar projects.
- Construction project management: 5+ years (required)
- Commercial construction: 5+ years (required)
- OSHA 10 hour certification (required)
- Computer knowledge of construction programs: 3+ years (preferred)
- Submittal Exchange Program
- Microsoft Office, Excel & Outlook
- LEED Certification (recommended)
- Plan Grid
Please send resume, references & salary requirements