Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Systems & Experience, Project Manager
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :avril 22
Appliquer avant :mai 22 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Télécommunication,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Req Id: 287313
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Mobility team offers the best and latest mobile devices, wireless services and Internet of Things solutions to consumer and business customers, with the top speeds, coverage and reliability on Canada’s Best National Network. We love to innovate, embrace big challenges, and live for the newest technology
The Systems & Experience team is looking for a passionate and driven individual with strong leadership, program and project management skills to support and lead key strategic initiatives.
The Systems and Experience team is a high performance team driven by a culture of pride. We are on the path to transform customer purchasing journey experiences. We focus on making it easy for our customers to buy Bell solutions and in parallel ensuring seamlessly operational support for our team members. We are an inclusive, supporting and highly collaborative team of business experts. We focus on a customer centric model of solving problems and invite constant flow of business improvement ideas.
As Project Manager, you will lead, plan and execute assigned activities related to our current strategic roadmap related to tying the channels and digitally transforming customer purchase journey. This is a great opportunity for an expert project manager to be strategic, innovative and work collaboratively with internal teams across the organization and external vendors to drive success of key organizational transformation initiatives.
- Manage and lead end-to-end large, transformational and complex strategic projects along with supporting roadmaps from inception to completion
- Responsible to bridge the gap between business and technology while managing complex programs and multiple concurrent projects
- Assesse and recommend scalable business and technical solutions that meet client and business requirements
- Manage business requirements and system design reviews, provide final approval and ensure all issues are documented and actions addressed
- Follow Bell Mobility IPC Governance process to document and track project scope, time and budget
- Provide regular project status update reports to Project Team and Senior Management
- Creation of interlocked delivery plan with cross-functional business units to continually develop and maintain integrated roadmap
- Manage program and project capital, monthly and quarterly forecasts and development and tracking of key program KPIs
- Extensive Project Management experience in managing all aspects of projects in complex environments (including budget and timeline management, scope management, estimating and managing project resources, risk management, issues management, timely decision making, critical path identification, business transformation, etc.)
- Flexible to work under pressure and meet deadlines, displays high sense of urgency
- Ability to effectively lead, inspire and influence team of dedicated professionals
- Willingness to try new things, innovate and do things differently
- Very comfortable with ambiguity and constant change
- Ability to align with various stakeholders and drive meaningful collaboration to achieve balanced outcomes
- Foster a culture of innovation, collaboration and high performance
- Ability to set clear objectives and proactively manage team’s performance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to deliver effective presentations through all levels of the organization
- Solid understanding of project and program management
- Ability to analyze results, identify opportunities and develop solutions
- Understanding of service design principles is an asset
- Ability to support and manage multiple concurrent activities and shifting priorities
Knowledge And Experience
- Post secondary education including university degree/college diploma or equivalent experience
- 5 - 10 years of project management experience leading transformational strategic initiatives
- Track record of leading people directly or indirectly to achieve common goals
- Knowledge of physical retail industry, digital and direct channels
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Project Management Institute Certified(PMP) is an asset
- Knowledge of telecommunications products and services
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga
Application Deadline: 04/28/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.