Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada | Bell
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Technologie de l'information
139 jours | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada | Bell
Date de début :janvier 28
Appliquer avant :février 28 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Description du poste
Req Id: 274691
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell is making unmatched investments in our world-leading broadband fibre and wireless networks because we know they’re the backbone of the products and services our customers love. If you’re excited about transforming the way people connect, our Network team is the right place for you.
Bell Mobility is seeking an Agile Coach to support multiple Scrum Masters within their software and applications development environment. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Business Process, the Coach is responsible for developing capable teams in their Agile journey to deliver results within the business. Working with multiple teams, they will be a servant-leader who puts the needs of the team before their own, while applying Agile principles and developing suitable skillsets to overcome impediments and challenges.
Job Duties & Accountabilities
- Provide guidance to multiple Scrum Masters and teams on how to transition to and operate in scaled (or non-scaled) delivery environments and how to resolve complex problems, growing capability across the organization.
- Make problems visible and enabling problem solving
Includes direct support of work mobilization activities (e.g., road map development, functional decomposition).
- Provide coaching plans and strategies to teams and individuals.
- Helps teams anticipate internal and external delivery challenges and find solutions through process, product or service improvements.
- Leverage significant in-depth expertise in Agile to help Scrum Masters resolve complex problems, taking a broad perspective to identify unique and innovative solutions, interpret internal and external obstacles and recommend best practices.
- Drives continuous improvement of Agile practices and processes with an influence on industry best practices
- Ability to establish goals and objectives and contribute to the team's overall direction
- Advanced skill in mentoring, coaching, listening, providing feedback and performance management
- Skill in using computer applications including Jira and Confluence.
- Demonstrates adaptability, flexibility and creativity in their approach to stakeholder engagement and works to support the Agile transformation agenda.
- Supports business and technology ownership to ensure their ability / agile competencies to complete key activities required for agile delivery, including roadmap and story map development and how those activities translate to traditional approaches such as functional decomposition and architectural alignment
Required Skills/ Competencies
- Undergraduate or post graduate degree
- 5+ Years of experience as an Agile Coach/Specialist involved in large-scale Agile transformations
- Expert knowledge of Agile principles and practices, with extensive experience working in an Agile organization"
- Agile delivery experience
Desired Skills/ Competencies
- Certified Release Agile Trained Certification
- Network experience
- Infrastructure experience
- SAFe Certification
#LI - JW1
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Application Deadline: 02/07/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, ON, Mississauga
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.