Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Date de début :mars 18
Appliquer avant :avril 18 2021
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Responsible for cross-functional collaboration to develop and execute the Furniture growth strategy based on operational effectiveness, process excellence, and profitability. This role is accountable for 1) managing furniture projects for strategic business development targets regionally and 2) adherence to standard work, on-time completion rates and customer satisfaction. This is a matrix leader role that will provide guidance and leadership across operations, sales, portfolio, and other internal teams as needed. This leader will act as a communication conduit between customer, sales and internal cross-functional and leadership teams to deliver on strategy tactics that will drive the business unit’s growth strategy.
MAJOR JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (List in order of importance)
- Management of successful completion of furniture projects: scope, schedule, budget and quality
- Creation, organization, execution and completion of multiple simultaneously assigned projects
- Point of contact for multiple project stakeholders, internal and external
- Coordination with planner to schedule workflow requirements across design, estimation, and installation coordination teams
- Establish project prioritization, milestones and deadlines
- Identify, communicate and mitigate developing project risks
- Delegate tasks and motivate individuals as required to meet project goals
- Report out to customers, leadership and commercial teams on status of projects versus due dates
- Adhere to standard work and performance against KPIs
- Utilize Avantor collaboration tools: sfdc, Avantor Connect, Teams, Sharepoint
- Manage contract, insurance and credit needs for strategic customers
- Monitor adherence to contract compliance, both parties
- Serve as advocate for customer needs
- Perform other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS (Education/Training, Experience and Certifications)
- College degree in Business, or other applicable discipline or equivalent experience
- 2-3+ years project management or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of Project Management tools is highly desirable.
- Formal problem-solving training desirable, i.e. Six Sigma, ABS
- Working knowledge of SAP/ Qlikview and sfdc is desirable
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES (Those necessary to perform the job competently)
- Strong business acumen and decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to gather critical information from multiple data sources and interpret the information
- Ability to multi-task, manage multiple deadlines and prioritize work
- Team player, demonstrated ability to motivate stakeholders
- Ability to delegate effectively
- Strong analytical and financial skills
- Time management skills
- Proficient in MS office suite (Excel, Project Management, Word).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, experience in a matrix environment desirable.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.
Avantor is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state/province, or local law.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the Equal Employment Opportunity is THE LAW Poster, EEO is the Law Poster Supplement, and Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision using the links below.
EEO is the Law
OFCCP EEO Supplement
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
3rd party non-solicitation policy
By submitting candidates without having been formally assigned on and contracted for a specific job requisition by Avantor, or by failing to comply with the Avantor recruitment process, you forfeit any fee on the submitted candidates, regardless of your usual terms and conditions. Avantor works with a preferred supplier list and will take the initiative to engage with recruitment agencies based on its needs and will not be accepting any form of solicitation