Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Project Manager - Building Projects
Pétrole et Énergie
Date de début :janvier 26
Appliquer avant :février 26 2021
Industrie : Pétrole et Énergie,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Company: AVANGRID SERVICE COMPANY
Location: Rochester, NY, US
Iberdrola is a global energy leader, the number one producer of wind power, and one of the world's biggest electricity utilities in terms of market capitalisation. The group supplies energy to almost 100 million people in dozens of countries including Spain, the United Kingdom (ScottishPower), the United States (AVANGRID), Brazil (Neoenergia), Mexico, Germany, Portugal, Italy and France, with a workforce of more than 35,000 people.
Iberdrola is leading the transition towards a sustainable energy model through its investments in renewable energy, smart grids, large-scale energy storage and digital transformation, to offer its customers the most advanced products and services. Thanks to its commitment to clean energy, Iberdrola is one of the companies with the lowest emissions and an international benchmark for its contribution to sustainability and the fight against climate change.
The Project Manager (PM) in New York West (NYW) will be responsible, in this area, for implementing the CAPEX for Preventive Maintenance, some of the actions for Reactive Maintenance (above $50,000 or more than 4 weeks of time reaction) and New Investments in the buildings.The PM will be the person in charge for any work done under its responsibilities. This role will be managed through Projects.This position will lead the projects in New York West, and this PM will be in constant contact with the Supervisor/Manager (Operations Area) of NYW in order to organize the Preventive and Reactive Action. The PM will also be responsible to measure and control the metrics and KPIs defined by the Analytics (Support Area) for this role in NYW.
Reports to the Manager of Projects.
- Analyze, defines, proposes, coordinates, develops and controls replacements for Preventive Maintenance
- Analyzes, defines, coordinates and control any repair needed for Reactive Maintenance action under his duties
- Defines, coordinates and controls any work needed for moves.
- Control any change in the buildings in its Area (NYW)
- Coordinate all the actions needed in the buildings with the Supervisor of NYW
- Estimate and propose the annual budget for Projects Area of Building Asset anagement Department in NYW.
- Leads direct reports and project team members on projects to accomplish day to day goals and provide expertise and immediacy of decision making. As required, secures necessary resources (internal and/or external) to complete the assigned project.
- Control of the Scope, Financial and Schedule of the projects
- Leads the Procurement processes
- Implements the Official Standards of the Department in any of his projects.
- Implements the Environmental and Health & Safety Policies in all his projects.
Skills and Requirements
Education & Experience Required:
- Technical Bachelor’s degree with three (3) years relevant experience required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in program or project management.
- Experience as a team member or team lead role on at least two (2) major projects or programs.
- Leadership skills.
- Commitment. Ability to follow through and meet project deadlines and achieve the goals.
- Ability to work per objectives
- Organizational skills
- Presentation and communication skills.
- Customer service skills.
- Flexibility and adaptation. Ability to drive and sustain change
- Ability to perform global benchmarking, estimate budgets and make cost benefits analyses.
- Technical skills. Ability to understand technical problems of the facilities and global knowledge to find solutions.
- Emotionally intelligent. Ability to deal with people, guiding them to a goal.
- Team player. Ability to work as a member of a team.
- Develop Self & Others
- Empower to grow
- Collaborate and Share
- Be a role model
- Focus to achieve results
- Be agile
- Technical Skills
Avangrid employees may be assigned a system emergency role and in the event of a system emergency, may be required to work outside of their regular schedule/job duties. This is applicable to employees that will work in Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, and New York within AVANGRD Network and Corporate functions. This does not include those that will work for Avangrid Renewables
AVANGRID’s employment practices and policies are geared to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. At AVANGRID we provide fair and equal employment and advancement opportunities for all employees and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Learn more about equal employment by following this link
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran who is unable to use our online tool to search for or to apply for jobs, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting our Human Resources department at 203-499-2777.