Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Program Manager - GS Mgmt Systems
Date de début :janvier 26
Appliquer avant :février 26 2021
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Company: AVANGRID MANAGEMENT COMPA
Location: Rochester, NY, US
Iberdrola is a global energy leader, the number one producer of wind power, and one of the world's biggest electricity utilities in terms of market capitalisation. The group supplies energy to almost 100 million people in dozens of countries including Spain, the United Kingdom (ScottishPower), the United States (AVANGRID), Brazil (Neoenergia), Mexico, Germany, Portugal, Italy and France, with a workforce of more than 35,000 people.
Iberdrola is leading the transition towards a sustainable energy model through its investments in renewable energy, smart grids, large-scale energy storage and digital transformation, to offer its customers the most advanced products and services. Thanks to its commitment to clean energy, Iberdrola is one of the companies with the lowest emissions and an international benchmark for its contribution to sustainability and the fight against climate change.
Responsible for managing the full scope of various programs and projects on behalf of the Company associated with General Services (GS) organization along with collecting, using and interpreting complex data to create actionable results that will improve company processes within General Services. Additionally, promote Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) strategies, technologies and initiatives.This role is directly responsible for the coordination, planning, and execution of GS programs and systems as well as associated budgets, contracts, vendor relationships and reporting. Responsible for benchmarking and improving General Services processes at Avangrid level. Participate and provide support on global benchmarking studies for best practices identification, standardization and implementation. The Program Manager is the subject matter expert in assigned GS and Corporate programs (e.g. telematics, quality management systems, records management, sustainability reporting, employee surveys), technical support for users of the systems, creating/generating/reporting for various business areas and levels of management. Will act as the business liaison to coordinate activities with various groups like other GS business areas, IT, Global, Vendor, etc. as well as coordinate engagement of other project team members and stakeholders.
- Works with management to advise and ensure programs/projects are consistent with corporate strategy and objectives.
- Provides technical expertise and leadership on various Company projects and programs associated with the General Services organization and its associated services.
- Ensure Records and Information Management Rules are followed to facilitate the orderly retention and disposition of records. Acts as a liaison between user departments regarding issues of retention and disposition.
- Identify and analyze Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) strategies for the services delivered by GS.
- Identify and research new technologies to present to the GS group. Lead and/or support the development and implementation of GS innovation and technology.
- Manages and continues the development of General Services Quality Management System
- Leads and coordinates Global sustainability reporting activities for all General Services
- Prepares plans and budgets for programs and projects, as applicable. Monitors progress against the plans and budgets including periodic schedule and cost reporting reports.
- Leads project team members on programs and projects to accomplish day-to-day goals and provides expertise and immediacy of decision- making. As required, secures necessary resources (internal and/or external) to complete the assigned project.
- Manages and administers contracts including preparation and approval of specifications, change orders and participation in contract negotiations and vendor relationship management.
- Provides recommendations on policies and goals desired and implements new/revised processes and procedures according to established guidelines.
- Benchmark General Services related business processes performance at various levels.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree with 7 years or the equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in program or project management.
- Relevant analytical and program management experience.
- Strategic critical thinker who can motivate cross-functional teams to obtain objectives.
- Strong project manager who engages “hands-on” activities as necessary.
- Extensive program management skills (safety, planning, scope, integration, time, financial analysis, risk management, communications, human resources, quality, procurement, contract and contractor management).
- Expert in utilizing MS Excel for data analysis
- Self-motivated, self-directed, organized and capable of managing multiple projects and programs.
- Ability to effectively interface with all levels of staff and management.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication and presentaton skills.
- Excellent research skills; ability to gather, analyze, and communicate relevant information
- Strategic thinking, ability to identify clear goals and priorities that drive achievement of the Company Mission.
- Flexibility and adaptation. Ability to drive and sustain change.
- Ability to interpret technical needs and provide thorough and complete support.
- Can develop and create clear, concise reports to be presented at director and/or executive levels.
- Considers innovative ways to undertake work, promoting automation and efficiencies in day to day work streams
- Team-oriented and skilled in creating a collaborative environment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Develop Self & Others
- Empower to grow
- Collaborate and Share
- Be a role model
- Focus to achieve results
- Be agile
Avangrid employees may be assigned a system emergency role and in the event of a system emergency, may be required to work outside of their regular schedule/job duties. This is applicable to employees that will work in Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, and New York within AVANGRD Network and Corporate functions. This does not include those that will work for Avangrid Renewables
AVANGRID’s employment practices and policies are geared to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. At AVANGRID we provide fair and equal employment and advancement opportunities for all employees and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Learn more about equal employment by following this link
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran who is unable to use our online tool to search for or to apply for jobs, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting our Human Resources department at 203-499-2777 or firstname.lastname@example.org