Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Jr. Scrum Master
Technologie de l'information
Dotation et Recrutement
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :mars 28
Appliquer avant :avril 28 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Dotation et Recrutement, Ordinateur et Logiciels,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté :
Description du poste
As a Program/Project Management Scrum Master Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting successful delivery of projects as measured by schedule, budget, quality of deliverables, and customer satisfaction. This role will assist with selling, estimating, planning, executing, and deploying projects. During the project life cycle, you will communicate status with regular frequency, monitor risks, issues, and financial performance according to contract agreements made between Avanade and the client. Additionally, you will use different project management methodologies (e.g. Waterfall, Agile, etc.) to best serve the client's needs.
Day-to-day You Will
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Guide and coach the Scrum team on how to use Agile practices and principles
- Ensure Scrum is understood and the team adheres to Scrum theory, practice, and guidelines;
- Resolve team impediments with other Scrum masters and/or Project manager;
- Facilitate and support Scrum events
- Support senior team members with project planning, estimating and activity coordination
- Support Project Manager with risk management activities, maintaining schedules, coordinating meetings, and processing workflows
- Delegate specific tasks to team members
- Organize project files
- Manage timelines and maintaining records
- Project status reporting
- Participate in project change management and change enablement activities
Technical Skills And Knowledge
Key Role Skill and Capabilities:
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite (e.g., Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Scrum Ceremonies (Daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint retrospective, sprint review)
- Experience with project management activities (e.g., creating and maintaining risk/issue logs, change control process)
- Other skills and knowledge- Good oral and written communication
- Results oriented / self-directed ability to drive change in unstructured environment
- Time management skills
- Customer oriented attitude and good interpersonal skills
- You likely have a Bachelor's degree in business or technology-related field (or equivalent).
Scope Of Work
- Nature of Work: Provides technical, administrative, or operational support.
- Scope of Work: Primarily focused on own work, and execution of prescribed work plans.
- Complexity: Lower-complexity work that is routine in nature and requires minimal judgement.
- Discretion: Little-to-no discretion in approach to work objectives.
- Organizational Impact: Work efforts primarily impact self and immediate team.
- Supervision Received: Direct, regular supervision & monitoring.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com .