Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Program Manager, Marketing HCM Sales
Rochester, New York, United States | Asure Software
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Program Manager, Marketing HCM Sales
Technologie de l'information
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :juillet 23
Appliquer avant :août 23 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Ordinateur et Logiciels, Services Financiers,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 1-2 ans
Description du poste
How I will contribute
We are looking for a “Marketing Ninja” to conceptualize, develop, and execute campaigns that generate leads and grow revenue for our national Sales organization. Our Marketing Program Manager is passionate about storytelling and an expert in creating compelling content, as a key member of our marketing team.
You will collaborate, develop, and execute integrated marketing programs generating demand for our suite of Human Capital Management products and services. Partnering with our VP of Sales, you create marketing programs, communications, content, and facilitation of day-to-day marketing activities. You are an accomplished B2B marketing professional with experience promoting sales teams with marketing plans, project management, marketing automation (Hubspot and Salesforce.com), campaign data analysis and activities to deliver successful focused campaigns. You have in-depth knowledge of demand generation marketing including, cross-selling and up-selling campaigns, acquisition campaigns, drip marketing programs and managing lead nurturing programs. Owning projects and working closely with Sales leadership ensure we are creating and executing marketing campaigns that add value to the sales teams, our potential clients, and creating revenue for Asure.
- Own the marketing strategy for selling our products and services through our sales teams
- Translate our Asure brand story to our small business clients.
- Work closely with Sales, quantify revenue and ROI from campaigns– prepare weekly updates for management on progress of marketing initiatives
- Measure and evaluate the sales marketing process, and update for more success.
- Develop and maintain a communications plan for content development and marketing activities.
- Orchestrate lead-generation and lead-nurturing strategies, programs, and metrics to support Asure Software’s revenue and bookings goals.
- Leverage and manage Hubspot and Salesforce.com to measure, track and analyze marketing programs and performance.
- Manage our portfolio of demand generation programs, including integrated campaign management, database and email marketing, lead nurturing, lead scoring, search marketing/online marketing, etc.
What I will bring
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field.
- 5+ -years relevant sales and marketing experience with a B2B software company.
- Legally authorized to work in the US, as we are unable to sponsor or transfer Visas at this time.
- Experience developing integrated demand generation strategies and executing campaigns.
- Experience with marketing automation tools and CRM tools like Hubspot and Salesforce.
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills required as well as proficiency with the entire MS Office suite.
- Experience in driving production of content, promotion, and logistical support.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional communication.
The good stuff
- Annual Bonus Opportunity
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA- effective day 1
- Basic Life, A+D, and STD
- 401K Program with matching
- Fitness Reimbursement Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Company Comradery: President’s Circle Award, Team Building, Happy Hours, Charity Drives, and Team Lunches
Who we are
Asure sees Human Capital Management (HCM) through the lens of entrepreneurs and executives with an owner’s mentality. We help businesses develop their “Human Capital” to get to the next level, stay compliant, and allocate their time, money and technology toward growth.
Our HCM platform enables more than 80,000 clients to build great teams and better manage their people while staying compliant in an ever-changing HR legislative landscape. Asure’s HCM offering includes Payroll & Tax, HR, and Time & Attendance software and HR Services ranging from online compliance tools to a fully outsourced HR department.
To provide Human Capital Management (HCM) software and services that help companies grow, while nurturing a culture of growth around us.
- Helping customers grow by getting the most from their human capital.
- Helping our employees grow personally and professionally.
- Growing relationships in our communities that inspire goodness.
- Do all of these things in a way that grows shareholder value.
Be the most trusted Human Capital Management resource to entrepreneurs everywhere.
Reflect who we are and what we stand for as a company.
- Embrace Change
- Lead with Integrity
- Own the Outcome
- Deliver Awesome
- Be a Good Human
We are an equal opportunity employer. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US, as we are unable to sponsor or transfer Visas at this time. Criminal background checks conducted at employment offer.