Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Buffalo, New York, United States | Ask IT Consulting Inc.
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Technologie de l'information
176 jours | Buffalo, New York, United States | Ask IT Consulting Inc.
Date de début :décembre 22
Appliquer avant :janvier 23 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Description du poste
Ask ITC Inc. which is backed by a $500 million Microtek group company, provides an industry leading blend of technology, business consulting, and outsourcing services.
Ask IT is a minority-owed enterprise; it has been founded on providing the highest quality possible and on the devotion to customer satisfaction.
Title: Project Analyst - BA
Position Type: Contract
Location: Buffalo, NY 14203
- Looking for a Business Analyst.
- This is more of a communications role, Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Finance background is a plus.
- Strategy and planning experience is also a plus.
The position is responsible for support in a variety of functions to include but not limited to the following:-
- Develop and produce complex ad-hoc and automated departmental reports and spreadsheets to include but not limited to project or product strategy analysis, profitability, historical reporting, work flow analysis, and financial analysis.
- Perform budget, P&L reporting and other business reporting.
- Report variances to management.
- Make recommendations on variances and methods to increase efficiency, lower costs, etc.
- Research and gather business and financial information regarding business results.
- Perform complex analyses to support business decisions.
- Provide feedback to management regarding results.
- Make recommendations on findings to management.
- Design and implement complex and highly specialized PC based models to support business decisions, making recommendations to management based on research and financial analysis.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the business and its functions, processes and operations.
- Keep abreast of business and market trends which may affect business department.
- Participate in the planning and implementation of new projects, products, programs, and plans to achieve short and long term business objectives; develop project plans.
- Act as project leader in the execution of various complex and highly visible projects for the promotion and maintenance of the business.
- May have direct management responsibilities.
- Perform other assignments/projects as requested by management.
Thanks & Regards,
Neeraj Kumar | Sr. Technical Recruiter
Contact: 631.649.1313 X 4407
Ask IT Consulting Inc., 33 Peachtree St., Suite 100, Holtsville, NY 11742
Visit us: http://www.askitc.com/