Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Project Manager - Tenant Improvement
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States | ARCO/Murray
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Project Manager - Tenant Improvement
Date de début :mars 26
Appliquer avant :avril 26 2021
Industrie : Construction, Ingénérie, Architecture ,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 1-2 ans
Description du poste
Are you a passionate problem solver? Do you act with integrity and hold yourself and others to the highest standard? If the answer is, “Yes!” then we have an opportunity that will impress you. Who are we? We are ARCO, the Design/Build Experts.
ARCO/Murray National Construction is currently seeking a highly motivated Project Manager to join our team in Minneapolis. Our Tenant Solutions team builds nationally and boasts an impressive portfolio of completed projects. From day one, you will be given full project management responsibilities on a variety of design/build tenant solutions or interior buildout projects.
The ideal candidate is someone looking to build, sell and interested in growing a team.
What We Can Offer You
We are dedicated to the well-being of our associates and are proud to be consistently recognized as a Best Place to Work. Our compensation and benefits package not only supports our associates and their families but benefits local communities and communities around the world.
- Industry-leading performance-based bonus program
- Generously funded profit sharing
- Traditional and Roth 401k
- Company supported relocation
- Tuition reimbursement for associates
- Scholarship for associates’ children up to $28,000 per child
- 1-month paid sabbatical after every five years of employment, plus $5,000 for travel
- 1-week paid volunteer leave each year
- 100% charitable match
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- 100% paid 10-week maternity leave
At ARCO, our first core value is to treat people fairly and do the right thing. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Responsible for managerial and administrative aspects of a project including; estimating, scheduling, quality control, progress reports, progress billing, design review and coordination, cost reporting, safety, and proposal preparation
- Ensure an accurate and complete project estimate
- Work closely with owners and the design team to develop preliminary concept drawings
- Participate in the proposal meeting with the owner to review the scope of work, discuss ways to reduce costs, and provide value engineering ideas
- Oversee the buyout process and the selection of subcontractors
- Conduct bi-weekly job site meetings on site
- Make sound decisions under tight deadlines
- Organize, plan, and manage multiple activities to accomplish desired results
- Commit to quality by evaluating project-related processes
- Make necessary changes, use customer input to make improvements, and meet/exceed internal and external client expectations
- Act in a manner of integrity that shows support for the company, its values, and other associates while maintaining a constant focus on meeting/exceeding customer requirements and expectations
- BS in Engineering or related field; with a minimum of 3.0 GPA
- 2-5 years of construction management or engineering design experience
- Previous experience leading corporate office-, retail-, or restaurant/hospitality-related tenant improvement projects is preferred
- Proficiency using Word, Excel, Outlook, and Microsoft Project
- MAKE YOUR MOVE
We are one of the fastest-growing, privately owned companies in America, completing over 4,000 design/build projects across 48 states. We ranked #16 out of the top 100 design/build companies in the U.S. and #47 on the ENR Top 400 Contractors list of 2019. Most importantly, our clients like us, trust us and want to do business with us. We are looking for people with the same enthusiasm, passion, and respect for hard work that brought us to where we are today. Are you a person that can make a difference at ARCO? If the answer is, “Yes!” we look forward to meeting you.
ARCO does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies without pre-approval from ARCO’s Human Resource team. Pre-approval is required before any external candidate can be submitted. ARCO will not be responsible for fees related to unsolicited resumes and for candidates who are sent directly to our hiring managers.