Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Account Lead / Senior Project Manager
Date de début :septembre 05
Appliquer avant :octobre 05 2021
Industrie : Ingénérie,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 3-5 ans
Description du poste
Arcadis seeks an Account Lead / Senior Project Manager to join our team in the DC Metro and Mid-Atlantic area to lead and direct the development of water and wastewater opportunities as a client-facing project director / manager in our seller-doer model.
This is an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated engineer to join our team locally with support from one of the best-qualified full-service water consulting firms in the country. The successful candidate, with the support of a strong internationally recognized staff, will utilize their expertise and technical knowledge of water and wastewater planning and design engineering, along with a proven reputation for excellence in client management / business development to successfully win and execute projects.
Role & Responsibilities-
- Overseeing the planning, design, and construction administration of projects to ensure compliance with contracts, drawings, specifications, codes, statutes, rules, and regulations, as well as Arcadis quality and safety practices.
- Communicating with clients, establishing goals and objectives for project teams, and scheduling and coordinating resources to deliver projects on time, within budget, and to the performance expectations of the client.
- Providing technical expertise on multi-disciplined projects as a QA/QC reviewer, technical advisor, or design leader.
- Managing small to large sized, multi-disciplined, municipal water / wastewater projects, including client interactions and leading project teams in successful project delivery with respect to scope, schedule, quality, and budget.
- Participate actively in the marketing and proposal phases of projects including scope development, development of value propositions, client interviews and contract execution.
- This position would also support in the development of junior staff, development of conceptual drawings, coordination of work with GEC, development of BODR and PERs, alternative analysis, working with our cost estimating team and development of project documents.
- Provide technical leadership and project management for water and wastewater treatment facilities upgrades and sewer and water pipeline rehabilitation and replacement design. Experience with pump station design in water and sewer networks is desirable.
- Existing relationships with municipal clients in the DC/Baltimore Metro area and/or Mid-Atlantic area would be desirable.
- Excellent technical engineering skills.
- Strong, clear, and concise written and oral communication skills.
- Leads teams and collaborates with clients.
- Excellent technical writing skills.
- Client relationships/experience with the local municipalities.
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience
- Must have Project Management experience on municipal water, wastewater, or stormwater projects of various sizes.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering in Civil, Environmental, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering.
- P.E. License and ability to acquire PE Licensure in Virginia, Washington DC, and Maryland within 6 months
- Experience preparing, reviewing, and approving project drawings, specifications, schedules, and cost estimates.
- Master's in Civil, Environmental, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering.
- 20 years’ experience.
- Existing relationships with municipal clients in the DC/Baltimore Metro area and/or Mid-Atlantic area is desirable.
Why Choose Arcadis?
Arcadis is the leading global design and consulting firm for natural and built assets, and we invite you to join us in partnering with our clients to deliver truly exceptional and sustainable outcomes. Contribute to the world’s most high-profile and transformative projects, from shopping centers in Shanghai and improved traffic flow in Atlanta to state-of-the-art rail systems in Doha, coastal defenses for Manhattan and cleaner air in Los Angeles. Work alongside the industry’s foremost thought leaders and accomplished professionals, generating effective, real-world results. We are Arcadis- 27,000 people in more than 70 countries, creating value by applying our collective wisdom to every challenge. Our culture is collaborative, we believe in diversity and the power of global teamwork, and we own the responsibility to sustain the Earth and its people in a safe and balanced way. Arcadis. Improving quality of life.
Water is the world’s most critical resource. At Arcadis, we work tirelessly to help protect this natural resource, focusing on the entire water cycle. From source to tap, managing rivers and coast zones, urban and rural water supply, and issues related to climate change and rising sea levels, our specialists, engineers and scientists help address all of the challenges facing water. Using cutting-edge technologies, collaborating to develop innovative solutions and tapping into global learning development resources, we are uniquely positioned to provide safe and secure water services that support the demand of a rapidly changing world. Join our team to start improving quality of life today.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.