Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada | Apex Systems
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Logistiques et Chaîne D'approvisionnement
304 jours | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada | Apex Systems
Date de début :janvier 28
Appliquer avant :février 28 2021
Industrie : Logistiques et Chaîne D'approvisionnement,
Peut être fait à distance
Description du poste
Apex Systems is a global IT services provider and our staffing group has an opening for a Scrum Master with experience with Enterprise SAP and Data Migration project experience to place at our client, an Enterprise Retail Company in Toronto.
Client: Enterprise Retail Company
Terms: Contract to Hire
Start date: ASAP
Hours: 40 hours per week. 8-5 EST
Location: Currently 100% Remote; post COVID, on-site in Toronto
How to Apply: Please submit your resume via the platform you are using.
*Please only apply if you have SAP and Data Migration project experience*
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Scrum Master to push forward initiatives, and provide guidance on Agile mindset and best practices. This person will be working with several different teams and should be comfortable articulating principles and driving engagement, as well as setting governance on operations. This resource will be highly collaborative and must be comfortable and motivated to drive initiatives remotely. This resource will need to be comfortable in a fluid environment, as they will be moving from project to project amongst teams.
- Must have Scrum Master experience in an enterprise environment (i.e. 5K+ employees)
- Must have project experience in Data Migration initiatives
- Must have SAP project experience
- Experience in Retail industry is highly preferred
- Google cloud experience GCP is an asset
- Project experience in Finance, Supply Chain, Order Management and CRM are all preferred
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship skills
- Familiarity with Agile tools is an asset - Jira, Roadmunk, and Miro are preferred
- Agile/Scrum master certifications are an asset
- Comfortable working on technical projects and understanding of technical terms
- Must be able to articulate Agile principles and bring team together
- Experience executing Agile projects in large, complex environments
- Deep knowledge and experience using proven Agile and lean principles, practices and methodologies including Scrum, Kanban and iterative delivery
- Knowledge of numerous supporting Agile techniques (e.g. User Stories, Burndown charts, Retrospectives formats)
- Experience with Agile engineering practices such as Continuous Integration, Automated Testing, Pair Programming
- Guide the team in adopting the fundamentals of iterative and incremental delivery
- Remove impediments and blockers that are obstacles to the teams’ progress
- Build a trusting, collaborative and safe environment where the team can experiment and learn
- Ensure that Agile principles, methodologies and concepts are consistently adhered to and guide the team through Agile activities as requested or needed
- Champion continuous improvement, drive the team and drive engagement on projects and initiatives
- Putting relevant data and analytics reporting into one visualization for stakeholders
- Communicating with business stakeholders to set expectations and timelines
- Coordination across project/scrum teams
Interview Process: We are working directly with the hiring manager, there will be two rounds of video interviews.
If you are not a 95% match to the above, and want to be considered for other opportunities at our enterprise clients, register for our Talent Network where you can receive job alerts about new opportunities that match your interests.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department 844-463-6178.