Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Project/Program Manager II
Seattle, Washington, United States | APEX SYSTEMS
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Project/Program Manager II
Technologie de l'information
Project/Program Manager II
325 jours | Seattle, Washington, United States | APEX SYSTEMS
Date de début :novembre 25
Appliquer avant :décembre 26 2020
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Description du poste
APEX IS SEEKING QUALIFIED PROGRAM MANAGERS FOR A CONTRACT ROLE IN SEATTLE.
Title: Program Manager
Type: Contract (w-2 only)
Location: remote support Seattle based team
Ideal Start Date: 1/4/2021
- Our Apex team is seeking a passionate, analytical, self-motivated, and strategic professional to provide project and program management on cross-company, high profile AITC projects. This role will serve as the key point of contact for global, cross functional AITC initiatives such as: 1) creating and driving a cross company AITC project focused on the data collection and creation of a Global Giving Report, 2) maintaining and improving upon our Customer Relationship Management tool / system for nonprofit relationships, and 3) acting as key liaison for all organization wide technical requests in partnership with the Global Corporate Affairs Tech team. This will include creating and owning components of operations, metrics, and reports that drive insights and recommendations for AITC and company leaders to consider. The right candidate will excel at understanding the strategic importance of AITC programs, have experience managing senior stakeholders, and be able to take the lead on writing documents, including business requirement documents, and managing the build-out of systems and tools. You will own cross-company partnerships that involve global giving, and build and maintain relationships with internal teams across the company. You will have strong problem solving skills, a keen attention to detail, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment within ambiguous situations. This is a temporary role, ideally beginning January 1, 2021 and extending through September 30, 2021.
- The ideal candidate will have experience working with cross functional teams and understand the importance of building and maintaining relationships to get things done. Further, you will have had experience developing programs from the ground up and be comfortable with stepping into uncharted territory. The successful person will own the collection of cross company charitable giving data from business orgs and affiliated companies and manage our customer relationship tool along with incoming technical requests for AITC. This role requires a high level of analysis, ownership, and bias for action. Finally, you must have a proven track record of delivering results.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Serve as technical program lead + project manager on cross-company AITC initiatives such as the CRM tool, CSR reporting, and other tech requests
- PM the collection of the global giving data, including creation of a global summary of charitable companywide grants and volunteering that can be used for Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) reporting and other PR initiatives
- Identify and analyze data sources and hygiene across the company
- Leverage data and insights to provide recommendations to senior leadership as it relates to overall community impact and future investment strategies
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in program management that include technical elements or product management/technical skills and knowledge
- Salesforce experience and knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Experience creating CSR or other external facing company-wide reports
- Ability to create and implement processes that scale
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience learning new systems and tools
- Track record of creating programs from concept to delivery
- High Excel proficiency
- Experience with large datasets and business intelligence tools such as Quicksight, SQL and Data Warehouse
- Experience working with diverse communities and applying a diversity, equity, and inclusion frame to program development and implementation
Interested candidates, submit current and updated resume here. Please make note what your availability to chat is Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm PT.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.