Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Project Manager (Remote)
Technologie de l'information
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :mars 23
Appliquer avant :avril 23 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Ordinateur et Logiciels, Services Financiers,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 1-2 ans
Description du poste
Apex Systems is looking for a Remote Project Manager!
This position is 100% REMOTE
Role: Senior Project Manager
Location: 100% remote
Candidate should have previous experience working with insurance, annuity and actuarial type projects. Candidates must be able to interact effectively with business management, utilize interviewing/negotiation skills, coordinate and facilitate small and large group meetings, utilize planning/organization skills and techniques and effectively manage multiple priorities.
- Responsible for managing the overall direction of multiple projects from analysis through implementation, with impact both within and across units.
- Ensures proper resource support based on tasks defined and provides front-line leadership to associates, project teams, and functional managers.
- Responsible for meeting timelines, budget, quality and resource commitments for project(s).
- Manage and coordinate project direction and scope from analysis through implementation.
- Actively manage assembling the project team, determining task to assignments, identifying resource requirements, developing and maintaining project schedule, coordinating project activities and adhering project deadlines.
- Define and promote formal communication methods and establish open and consistent communication within the team as well as with the PMO and management.
- Bachelor's degree in a business related field or equivalent training/experience required.
- Minimum 5 years' experience project life cycle and project management methodologies.
- Background in Financial Industry Projects.
- Experience with insurance, annuities and actuarial type projects is highly preferred.
- Understanding of SDLC and projects involving IT partners required.
*Please note that as a contract employee with Apex Systems, you'd be eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance; Short Term Disability; Hospitalization Coverage; Direct Deposit; Weekly Pay; Training and Development Programs; Corporate Discounts/Perks and our Referral Program.*
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position.