Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Quincy, Massachusetts, United States | APEX SYSTEMS
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Technologie de l'information
425 jours | Quincy, Massachusetts, United States | APEX SYSTEMS
Date de début :août 18
Appliquer avant :septembre 18 2020
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Type :Contrat (12 mois)
Description du poste
Apex Systems combines with parent company On Assignment to make it the 2nd largest IT staffing agency in the country.
Here Are The Details
Apex has an opportunity for a Project Manager role based in Quincy, MA (Remote start) This is a 12+ month position and the pay rate is flexible depending on experience.
For applicants who are interested in the Project Manager Opportunity; please send a Word resume to John Lobdell, Technical Recruiter through this website.
Position: Project Manager
Location: Quincy, MA
Duration: 12+ month contract
Enterprise projects are being rolled out in regards to our client’s supply chain system that will be going into place. This project manager will be leading the charge on communicating those plans and integrations to the current supply chain business.
- Strong PM methodology experience ideally overseeing integration type projects
- Experience planning, building out, and executing on complex projects in an enterprise scale
- Supply Chain will get the win, but necessarily a must have
- Candidates will be expected to have a strong consultative approach with the Business teams
- 5+ years of project management experience
- Need someone to drive the execution on the new Supply Chain system that they are rolling out across the organization
- Must be assertive when handling the plan and process across the organization and make sure they stick to the directive laid out by corporate
- PMP Certification (nice to have)
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.