Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Project Manager (Payments)
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada | Apex Systems
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Project Manager (Payments)
Bancaire et Finance
Project Manager (Payments)
144 jours | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada | Apex Systems
Date de début :janvier 28
Appliquer avant :février 28 2021
Industrie : Bancaire et Finance,
Peut être fait à distance
Type :Contrat (1 année)
Description du poste
- Responsible for establishing and directing the Lynx MX technology project. The project is highly complex and large-scale in nature, spanning multiple technology teams. The Project Manager holds the primary project relationship with senior executives and ensures that a successful business outcome is the prime measure of success.
- This project stream involves changes to the core payments systems, including the Wires processing engine, payment hub, wire routing services, and risking engines. These are core SOX systems with complex integration.
- Core payments projects experience at a large FI
- Wires experience or knowledge
- Projects that involve changes that flow through many systems (complex integration)
- Vendor and in house development experience
- Desired Traits: Organized, skilled communicator, good problem solver, curious, driven, empathetic
- #of years of Project Management experience will determine fit for Intermediate/Senior level role
- Directs this large-scale, complex project involving multiple internal and external constituents and matrix partners.
- Accountable party for defining, planning, orchestrating, and delivering assigned project deliverables, including all IT deliverables.
- Manages all aspects of the project lifecycle and works with matrix business, corporate and IT partners to oversee all phases of the project, and to ensure that related project processes are completed as required (including, as applicable, change management, process management, transition to business/operations, system development, quality management, etc.).
- Within the context of the Lynx MX project, responsible for building and sustaining the day-to-day relationships and communications (including project briefings) with stakeholders at various levels of the organization, including executive level, as well as other internal and external resources.
- Ensures there is clear linkage between the business vision/context and the project scope and objectives.
- Chairs regular core team and key governance forums (e.g. Working Committees, Decision Forums) to review progress with key constituents. Represents the interests of the project in various project governance and inter-department forums.
- Rigorously manages scope to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed on time, cost, and quality parameters. Defines and tracks project milestones while developing, maintaining, and reporting on an overall integrated delivery plan.
- Develops or ensures development of project artifacts including charter, integrated plan, resource plan, contingency plan, and related PM artifacts, while complying with applicable enterprise standards (e.g. Project Management, Risk, Audit, Compliance).
- Monitors and controls the project. Proposes recommendations and adjustments to the Accountable Executive and publishes regular periodic project status reports.
- Contributes to improve the best practices of the project management community within the Enterprise to help drive consistency, transparency and execution excellence on projects.
More Detailed Requirements
- Advanced knowledge and experience in project management, including managing large-scale projects of significant complexity and high value ($1MM-$10MM)
- Possesses a university degree and/or 9+ years relevant work experience.
- Industry-specific FI or Payments knowledge and experience
- Relationship management and consulting skills. Change leadership and management skills. Risk management skills. Ability to navigate a highly matrixed organization effectively. Stakeholder management and influencing skills. Business and technical acumen. Problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
- Knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies and tools (e.g. Clarity, MS Project, SharePoint repositories, Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) if applicable). PMI/Prince2 or equivalent demonstrable experience is an asset.
- Good presentation, written and verbal communication skills that bring clarity and precision at executive levels.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services 844-463-6178.