Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Technologie de l'information
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :mai 01
Appliquer avant :juin 01 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Ordinateur et Logiciels, Services Financiers,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 1-2 ans
Description du poste
Title: Program Manager
Location: San Antonio, TX
Required Function 1
Position Summary: Under general supervision of either a department manager or director oversees multiple projects as a project manager, discipline lead, and/or field construction coordinator for CPS programs and/or projects. In addition to having responsibility for all aspects of the project over the entire project life (initiate, plan, execute, control, close), is responsible for assembling project teams, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing schedules to ensure timely completion of assigned projects. Must be familiar with system scope and project objectives, as well as the role and function of each team member to effectively coordinate the activities of the team. Monitors and controls financial plans.
Required Function 2
Required Function 2:Tasks and Responsibilities
- Manges the planning, design and construction of multiple capital and/or O&M projects (e.g., modifications/additions to facilities and infrastructure) under supervision.
- Facilitates teams, including team chartering, group problem solving and/or process improvement work.
- Ensures the integration of sound project management principles and practices into all projects.
- Develops solutions to critical business issues and presents alternatives. Develops and submits business cases and/or project justifications for projects.
- Develop detailed project plans and ensure project scopes, team responsibilities, milestone dates, and the procurement strategy are clearly stated for all assigned projects.
- Stewards project to ensure project objectives regarding safety, schedule, budget, scope, code compliance, environmental compliance, and quality are met through metrics and benchmarking.
- Develops procurement and technical specifications for vendor and contractor services.
- Coordinates with procurement to solicit external materials and services as required for project deliverables, including stewarding purchase orders and contracts, paying invoices, and interfacing with Storeroom personnel.
- Negotiates with vendors and contractors regarding work scope changes and ensure that all contract commitments are completed on time per the scope of work and technical specifications.
- Plans and monitors on-going design and construction activities for contract and industry code compliance, QA/QC program compliance, schedule performance, and quality workmanship for multiple craft disciplines.
- Reviews and approves design documents and drawings for contract and industry code compliance, company standards and practices.
- Coordinates the development of conceptual and detailed designs.
- Effectively communicates issues and recommends strategies and tactics.
- Interfaces with appropriate management levels including senior management to gain necessary approvals and manage risk in accordance with corporate governance.
- Develops, reviews, and monitors testing procedures
- Develops documentation of business processes within applicable divisions.
- Coordinates project teams’ activities in conjunction with field operations for quality assurance.
- Performs analysis of project data; generates reports and data.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Function 3
Required Function 3:Minimum Qualifications
- Possesses and applies a broad knowledge of Project Management methodologies, practices and procedures
- Ability to handle complex assignments with minimum supervision
- Manages the planning, design, and construction of multiple capital and/or O&M projects under general supervision.
- Recommends and leads process improvements to existing Project Management processes and procedures
- Applies judgment and makes independent recommendations and/or decisions that may affect the section, department and/or division
- Demonstrates proficiency in management of projects and assignments
- Ability to determine a project schedule’s critical paths and amount of float
Required Function 4
Required Function 4:Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree
- Project Management Professional
Required Function 5
Required Function 5:Competencies: Demonstrating Initiative, Driving for Results, Delivering High Quality Work, Driving Projects to Completion, Interacting with People at Different Levels, Coordinating Project Activities
Required Function 6
Required Function 6:Working Environment Indoor work, operating computer, manual dexterity, talking, hearing, repetitive motion. Use of personal computing equipment, telephone, multi- functioning printer and calculator. Ability to travel to and from meetings, training sessions or other business-related events. After hours work may be required.
Required Function 7
Required Function 7:Physical DemandsExerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally, and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally, and all other sedentary criteria are met.
Required Function 8
Additional Job Requirement 1:Please be aware that CPS Energy contractors may be required to drive to other CPS Energy locations using their personal vehicle during their assignment
Required Function 9
Special Qualifications: Experience in moving IT product and services to new facilities and decommissioning
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.