Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Arlington, Virginia, United States | APEX SYSTEMS
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Technologie de l'information
370 jours | Arlington, Virginia, United States | APEX SYSTEMS
Date de début :novembre 25
Appliquer avant :décembre 26 2020
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Description du poste
Position: Program Manager
Location: Arlington, VA
Clearance: Candidates must be US citizens able to obtain and/or maintain a DoD Top Secret clearance as a condition of employment
- Position directly oversees an ~50 person team, with multiple subordinate managers and leads
- Communicate clearly in oral and written formats with all levels of Contract, Civilian, and Military management
- Make decisions for the contract, personnel, and company requirements directly to customer with limited or no oversight, liaise with CKA HQ to ensure corporate is aware of program performance results
- Ensure prompt completion and submission of weekly and monthly contract deliverables
- Execute personnel management including costing, hiring, termination, reviews, and improvement plans
- Administer, direct, and manage multiple management actions, IT tasks, and substantial IT projects concurrently
- Demonstrate experience with DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF) process
- Lead a multi-tier support environment; delegate and assign subordinate managers and task leads across an ~50 person team to ensure cross-program operational success
- Update and execute disaster recovery process, procedures and policies.
- Establish effective operational procedures and work instructions.
- Provide on-call and recall support as-required to sustain 24/7/365 operations.
- Provide 'Mission Essential' support availability, including physical coverage during inclement weather, holidays, and government closure.
- Provide support of Primary, Secondary, and COOP locations within a 150 mile National Capital Region (NCR) area, including overnight lodging.
- Respond to telephone, electronic mail, and/or walk-in requests for support for all systems and equipment within the IT environment.
- Complete and document trouble tickets using applicable software, and policy and procedures within established SLA time windows.
- Install, update, test, maintain, and provide corrective maintenance/troubleshooting for Operating Systems, templates, applications, and physical IT equipment.
- Perform, configure, monitor, and maintain software backups, updates, recoveries, and related devices.
- Manage and monitor Windows Active Directory, integrated DNS servers and multi-master zones, and WINS servers and replication infrastructure.
- Update and execute continuity of operations (COOP) process, procedures and policies.
- Provide SME level troubleshooting on file server, IIS, SharePoint, VMware, CITRIX, and in-house application operations.
- Ensure policies, processes, and procedures exist and when possible standardized and repeatable.
- Analyze the security weaknesses and vulnerabilities of new GOTS and COTS application software recommending solutions as needed.
- Monitor all identified systems and services utilizing approved tools.
- Conduct fault isolation and resolution of network problems, whether cable, workstation, peripherals, or other hardware.
- Perform basic maintenance and minor repairs on hardware and peripherals.
- Ensure technical safeguards are maintained to provide controlled user access, integrity of electronic mail, applications and user data.
- Document procedures and processes used to research, assess, troubleshoot, test, and resolve support incidents.
- Assist with maintenance of servers and network services.
- Assist and coordinate with all support tiers as necessary to support project/task execution or with any escalated user requests or incidents.
- Provide design recommendations and support documentation on existing and new architecture.
- Lead small teams of staff for successful project execution.
- Create project and task plans for infrastructure projects and changes.
- Provide support to Linux, UNIX, Solaris, Microsoft SCCM, Microsoft SCOM, and PM driven systems.
- Administer, issue, and maintain user accounts, distribution/security groups, and passwords.
- Provide installation, maintenance, queue management, and configuration support of direct connect and network based single purpose and multifunction printers.
- Provide data transfers between classified and unclassified networks according to prescribed policy and procedures.
- Track, maintain, and distribute a stock of consumables and equipment cleaning supplies for IT equipment as identified by On-Site Manager or Lead (e.g. toners, ink, CD-Rs, DVDs, etc.)
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business, or equivalent degree
An "equivalent" degree is defined as 3 additional years of progressively responsible experience and/or "Successful completion of a curriculum leading to a bachelor's degree in engineering technology, physics, chemistry, Information Technology, computer science, or mathematics.
- ISC2 CISSP
- PMI PMP
- Current (within 05 years) computing environment certification; Ex. Microsoft MCSA/MCSE
- May be obtained within 45d from start
- 10 years of technical experience last 03 years in Leading Government, DoD preferred, IT related projects and programs
- Hands-on technical engineering experience (10 years)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (03) years
- Microsoft Office products (03 years)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 and newer (05 years)
- IAVM Compliance (02 years)
- VMware 4.x and newer (03 years)
- Remedy or similar ticket management system (02 years)
- Citrix 6.x and newer (01 year)
- HP Blade Infrastructure (02 years)
- IBM Blade Infrastructure (02 years)
- Microsoft Clustering (01 year)
- Microsoft Hyper-V (01 year)
- Microsoft IIS (02 years)
- Microsoft SharePoint 2007 and newer (02 years)
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007 and newer (01 year)
- Microsoft System Center Operations Manager 2007 and newer (01 year)
If interested, please send your resume to Katie Roupas by clicking the APPLY button.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.