Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Agile Program Manager
Technologie de l'information
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :mai 01
Appliquer avant :juin 01 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Ordinateur et Logiciels, Services Financiers,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 1-2 ans
Description du poste
A client of Apex is hiring an Agile Program Manager who is responsible for coordinating multiple products to ensure each benefit one another and aligned with overall Agile Portfolio. This role will be tasked with developing programs to support strategic direction, as well as creating and managing long term goals. Understanding customer requirements will be determined by following the Design Thinking Process. Proposals for program funding will be necessary to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services.
What You Will Be Doing
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Creating and managing long-term goals aimed at sustaining the Agile Portfolio.
- Developing a budget and operating plan for the program, defined for each product.
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Apply change, risk and resource management.
- Assess program performance and aim to maximize ROI.
- Lead and evaluate Product Owners and other staff.
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality and team member performance.
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status for Portfolio Director.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Management-related field is preferred.
- Two years experience in the field of Agile Program Management required.
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- Demonstrated mastery of Scaled Agile. Certification(s) preferred.
- Extensive experience using Agile Project Management tools, such as: Azure DevOps, Jira, etc.
- Experience using Design Thinking is preferred.
- Experience operating in a DevSecOps culture, is preferred.
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication is mandatory.
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills and ability to handle shifting priorities.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills (negotiation, team-building, positive thinking, can-do attitude, and job flexibility) are preferred.
- Able to participate in after-hours on-call activities.
- Integrations involving Testing Automation and Test Engineering
- Experience utilizing low-code development platforms and frameworks.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application,