Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Sr. Program/Project Manager
Technologie de l'information
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :avril 28
Appliquer avant :mai 28 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Ordinateur et Logiciels, Services Financiers,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté :
Description du poste
Apex Systems is looking for a Sr. Project/Program Manager to support one of our key enterprise level Healthcare clients with a variety of project efforts.
Our client is looking for a leader with sound technical aptitude and experience running projects that involve bringing new divisions/acquisitions onboard, specifically handling the applications in play when merging the entities. This resource will be taking over and finishing a project in flight with status reports, transition calls, for less than 100 applications or so, but the next project they will kick off and could be larger in size. Their efforts will be focused around the process for onboarding a new affiliation (new hospital/clinic/etc.) and what to do when they curate a bunch of applications and need to analyze them to bring them over or sunset them.
- Do they already have applications that do this or that?
- Will those applications work in the new environment (Epic/Microsoft)?
- Will they work in future environments (cloud/etc.)?
- Are those applications better or worse than those we already have in use?
Candidates MUST have experience with the following items to be considered for this role:
- Project Leader must have experience with migrations and merging applications, specifically in regards to the acquisition or onboarding of a new department/affiliate. (Healthcare experience and working in a Microsoft environment preferred).
- Project Leader must have an understanding of the infrastructure side and how applications work within that environment.
- Project Leader must have the ability to work West Coast PST time zone, work however will be done remotely to begin, with a chance to return to a local facility post COVID.
IF YOU HAVE THE REQUIRED SKILL SET AND YOU’RE INTERESTED IN DISCUSSING THIS POSITION FURTHER, PLEASE E-MAIL YOUR WITH CONTACT INFORMATION INCLUDED AND JOE BRADY WILL REACH OUT TO YOU TO HAVE AN EXPLORATORY CONVERSATION; OR FEEL FREE TO CALL JOE DIRECTLY AT THE OFFICE AT (949) 939-1062. ADDITIONAL DETAILS AND INFORMATION CAN BE FOUND BELOW…
Location: West Coast, (Remote to begin) work with be conducted 8:00am-5:00pm, PST M-F
Compensation: Open depending on a candidates experience
Project Length: Open ended contract, budget is approved through 2021
Target Start Date: Looking for a candidate to start 5/3/2021 or soon thereafter
Responsibilities / Requirements
- The Sr. Project/Program Manager is responsible for advising, consulting, and managing a number of complex projects under a common objective, under a single program (or across several programs).
- The Program Manager is assigned to programs with the highest complexity and broadest breadth - typically at the enterprise-level.
- While operating much more independently, this position works collaboratively with business/facility operational leadership, intake and governance teams, as well as IS groups required to deploy IS services and technology.
- The Sr. Project/Program Manager is the primary point of contact between business/facility executive leadership and the resource managers of all IS teams and is responsible for engaging executive leadership and communicating the progress of the program.
- This position will facilitate between executive leadership, resource managers of all IS teams, project management and consulting resources, and will be responsible for engaging executive leadership and communicating status of the program.
- The Sr. Project/Program Manager is accountable for working with and facilitating processes to accomplish complex program objectives, managing change and resolving issues that span across project teams and departments by planning, organizing, directing, and supervising program activities in a cost-effective and productive manner to achieve customer satisfaction.
- This position relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals on complex issues where analyses of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variables.
- To ensure the success of their program(s), Sr. Project/Program Managers work collaboratively with multiple members of the project team(s) including directors in organizational development, IS operations, informatics, project intake, growth & expansion, healthcare intelligence, integration, applications, and IT infrastructure.
- The Sr. Project/Program Manager may oversee teams of up to 25-100.
- The Sr. Project/Program Manager ensures projects related to the program are planned and executed in a manner that supports the Company’s Mission, and supports integration and collaboration across the health system while meeting the organizational objectives.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application