Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Learning Project Manager
Date de début :septembre 05
Appliquer avant :octobre 05 2021
Industrie : Santé,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté :
Description du poste
SHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company
The Learning Project Manager is responsible for leveraging a project management approach to support the training sub-team/workstream of a strategic implementation through the application of adult learning theories and the creation of a learning strategy. Supports all phases of the project through warranty.
Primary Duties May Include But Are Not Limited To
- Collaborates with learning leaders, business partners, and the greater project team to implement projects that support business unit or corporate goals. Works with minimal guidance to ensure the learning and development intervention is identified and deliverables are met.
- Manages small to large complex-sized projects, markets, or initiatives.
- Partners with learning leaders and business partners to define scope, secure required Learning and Quality resources and business SMEs, develop a communication management plan, define Learning and Quality project sub-team roles and responsibilities, Learning strategy, training project/work plan, and schedule.
- Monitors and controls project including the maintenance of accurate project documentation and ensures any changes to scope are documented and approved, including scope changes that may impact L & D project budget.
- Consults with the Learning leadership, and the business unit management to ensure the most appropriate learning intervention is identified to close the performance gap caused by the implementation.
- Manages expectations with the resource managers and project team members, provides performance feedback to managers and team members as needed
- Maintains risks and issues log, facilitates resolution of risks and issues, executes on a communication plan, creates status reports, ensures metric strategy is executed on and monitors results
- Remains engaged in the project through warranty to include lessons learned and evaluation of the project.
- Understands and uses Performance Thinking in all aspects of the role.
- Possesses a basic understanding of learning metrics and evaluation and how it relates to overall results.
- Requires BA/BS in business, education, instructional design or other learning discipline, five years of experience, or any combination of education and experience which will provide an equivalent background. Two to Four years of Agile project management required, or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience in Project Management - PMP a plus
- Software proficiency with all Microsoft Office Suite
- Health insurance background preferred
- Medicare or Medicaid experience preferred.
- Critical Thinking & Problem-Solving techniques a plus
Applicable to Colorado Applicants Only
Annual Salary Range*: $113,000 - $135,600
Actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level.
- The hourly or salary range is the range Anthem in good faith believes is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. The Company may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. This range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Colorado. This range may be modified in the future. No amount is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable under the terms and conditions of the applicable policies and plans. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, benefits or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remain in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) + match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs, and financial education resources, to name a few. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and has been named a 2019 Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.