Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States | Ampcus
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Technologie de l'information
402 jours | Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States | Ampcus
Appliquer avant :juin 03 2020
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Description du poste
Client Group Insurance has immediate openings for experienced Scrum Masters to serve teams within a new agile release train. Ideal individuals will be experienced with serving scrum teams in the delivery of IT solutions and will enjoy learning new domains.
Serves as the "servant leader” of the Scrum team by removing impediments and helping the team remain successful and on schedule. Must have a sufficient understanding of technology to enable them to lead team members and help them overcome their development roadblocks; they must also understand business strategy and objectives, and be able to ensure that development work is prioritized by business value and results align with objectives.
The incumbent provides expert content/professional leadership on complex assignments/projects. Exercises considerable creativity, foresight, and judgment in conceiving, planning, and delivering initiatives. Uses deep professional knowledge and acumen to advise functional leaders. Focuses on providing thought leadership but works on broader projects, which require understanding of wider business. Recognized internally as a subject matter expert.
As a servant-leader, a scrum master will …
- Coach, inspire and mentor teams on agile principles, values and practices
- Reinforce a culture that values excellence, results, mutual respect and accountability
- Facilitate agile ceremonies to help teams succeed
- Collaborate with other scrum teams to achieve program objectives
- Identify risks and clear roadblocks
- Work closely with product owners and the release train engineer to ensure focus on delivering incremental, quality work to the customer
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2+ year's experience in an IT Scrum Master or similar agile role applying agile principles
- SAFe certification and/or experience is a plus
- Experience with group insurance products (STD, LTD, paid/unpaid leave, life) and operations is a plus
- Experience with AWS, data warehousing, data modeling, analytics, reporting, business intelligence, and/or project management is a plus
Since 1995, iTech Solutions Inc., has been providing IT Consulting and Direct Hire Services to the Insurance, Financial, Communications, Manufacturing and Government sectors with local offices in Connecticut, Minnesota, Colorado, Massachusetts, Tennessee, North Carolina, and New Jersey / Pennsylvania area.
Our recruiting strategy is simple, if you want to find qualified IT professionals then use IT professionals to find them. So at iTech Solutions, our personnel are all career IT professionals with a wide range of IT experience. We can honestly say our staff understands the technologies, the complexities of finding and selecting the appropriate personnel and the pressures of running successful IT projects.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for any employment visas, at hiring or in the future, including but not limited to H-1B visas. Corp-to-Corp or subcontract personnel will not be considered for this position.