Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Richmond, Virginia, United States | Amentum
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Aerospatial et Défense
366 jours | Richmond, Virginia, United States | Amentum
Date de début :janvier 20
Appliquer avant :février 20 2021
Industrie : Aerospatial et Défense,
Description du poste
Amentum is looking for a project manager with extensive experience in subcontract management specifically with facilities and production maintenance.
This position is responsible for transforming a contracted service model into an Integrated Facilities Management model. Initially, this position will develop an understanding of the existing scopes of work, document those scopes, and develop a strategic plan identifying which services should be self-performed and which activities should be sub-contracted and managed by Amentum. The strategic plan will include developing a staffing plan including a budgetary proposal for self-performing and sub-contracting work.
Long term, this position will be responsible for the execution of the aforementioned hard and soft services for one or more facilities in the Richmond area, including ensuring the safety and well-being of its employees, safeguarding company funds and property, and generally representing the company.
This position directs a workforce of technicians and professionals engaged in a variety of facilities related activities and ensures established company goals are realized while maintaining client relations that will enhance future business. The Program Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of the contract and will act as an SME for related client sites as needed.
This Position Is Responsible To
- Provide team leadership at the site level utilizing facilities knowledge and experience to develop and administer a predictive and reliability centered equipment maintenance program.
- Supervise a staff that performs a variety of tasks related to facility maintenance, , safety, and maintenance projects.
- Utilize Maximo to monitor facilities maintenance related work and evaluate work performance/productivity.
- Analyze and troubleshoot complex building utility systems and equipment and provides recommendations for corrective actions.
- Specific Responsibilities-Building Systems and Maintenance Operations
- Provide support to building operations and maintenance teams with development of strategies that help create processes/programs able to sustain low operating costs.
- Perform evaluations and train teams to identify/eliminate waste, reduce operating/ maintenance costs and reduce system failures.
- Maintain 24x7 operations of all critical building support systems (HVAC/Mechanical/Plumbing/Electrical/Lab support/etc.).
- Develop/plan/implement program for preventative maintenance activities.
- Manage multiple subcontractors supporting the operations and maintenance functions.
Develop budgets and manage expenditures.
- Manage various aspects of the contract with the client.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Facility Management, Industrial Technology or a related technical field, or demonstrated equivalent combination of education and experience. Eight years’ of experience in industrial Facilities Maintenance related work will be considered demonstrated equivalent in experience with no education.
- In addition to education, 5+ years of facility operations/maintenance experience including facility operations/maintenance supervisory experience in a technical field.
Working knowledge of purchasing and/or utilizing and managing subcontracts or vendors.
- Experience utilizing CMMS and Microsoft Office programs such as Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Staff management experience, including disciplinary action, hiring, terminating, and performance appraisals.
- Ability to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- Valid Driver's License
- Certification or formal training from Facility Maintenance Organizations such as IFMA, AFE or BOMA.
- Experience working in a GMP or similar regulated environment
- Consistent demonstration of the ability to proactively identify potential problems or opportunities, analyze issues using all appropriate resources, develop alternatives, and arrive at the optimum approach to mitigate problems or leverage opportunities.
- Predictive maintenance experience, including areas such as IR scanning, ultrasonic, vibration and oil analysis, testing, life cycle studies, incident reports, root cause analysis and/or additional data gathering programs.
- Vibration Analysis Training and Certification.
- Experience managing a budget.
- Experience in contract negotiation.
- Experience in new business start-ups.
- Must be willing to work overtime when required. May be required to work holidays and weekends.