Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Technical Program Manager
Technologie de l'information
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :avril 02
Appliquer avant :mai 02 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Ordinateur et Logiciels, Internet,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 3-5 ans
Description du poste
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the leading cloud provider, providing virtual infrastructure, storage, networking, messaging, and many other services to customers all over the world. AWS runs a globally distributed environment, operating at massive levels of scale, including one of the largest networks in the world. AWS Network Security Organization owns Identity in the network including programs that strengthen identity outcomes for our customers. The AWS Network Security Organization is looking for a Technical Program Manager (TPM) to own Identity programs where they can apply their knowledge of security concepts, network architecture, and software development enabling them to execute organization-wide security programs in an agile manner.
The TPM should have a good mix of technical knowledge, security fundamentals, and program management. The problems that we have to solve are often not well-defined and require TPMs to work across organizational boundaries to develop programs and strategies with limited guidance. We also expect our TPMs to be have excellent communication skills and be able to effectively communicate to and influence customers, engineers, senior leaders, and other stakeholders. Additionally, as a TPM on our team, you will be involved in the decision-making process at various levels to ensure that we are meeting requirements, simplifying business processes, and overall raising the security bar for our customers. If you are interested in the fields of information security and are passionate about making a positive impact by driving the delivery of projects that protect our customer data and earn their trust, this position will provide you with an interesting opportunity in an environment of rapid innovation.
As part of the Network Security Organization, you will lead complex, multi-disciplinary programs using your security and technical expertise. You will work with stakeholders to define program goals and timelines, engage with internal teams to understand their space and unique challenges, and drive delivery of multi-faceted security improvements through each programs lifecycle. This work includes identifying and mitigating program risks, dependencies, and contingencies while clearly communicating status to stakeholders. You will measure and monitor progress of security outcomes against SLAs and seek to continuously improve program efficiency. You will work with internal networking executive, network, operational, and software teams to ensure security programs are executed in a sustainable manner. You will work with teams within and outside of AWS Networking to drive security program execution across Amazon. You should be comfortable influencing cross-functional organizations, proficient at multi-tasking, innovative, self-directed, and collaborate effectively to create and implement win-win solutions.
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust
- Make recommendations and decisions that impact schedules, as well as an ability to re-shuffle priorities and juggle competing interests on a frequent basis.
- Provide management support for complex and cross functional security programs including campaigns, audits, treatments and operational activities.
- Breaking down abstract security program goals into attainable, measurable workstreams for the organization and teams.
- Act as the point of contact for awareness, execution, and enforcement of Identity programs within the AWS Networking organization.
- Coordinating program execution across the organization, driving teams to success while building strong, and lasting relationships.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively at multiple levels of management, building trust across the organization, and demonstrating discretion with sensitive information.
- Develop, collect, and utilize metrics that drive continuous improvement of a program’s effectiveness.
- Develop and possess a strong understanding of information security and risk management principles.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us(Opens in a new tab)
- 5+ years of experience in program management skills; these skills include organization, strong communication (written and verbal) skills, managing details, keeping multiple tasks/projects on track, time management, and delivering results
- 5+ years of experience in a team environment on multiple projects with changing priorities
- 5+ years of experience to synthesize data and analytics to formulate sound program objectives and goals
- Experience with one or more scripting/programming language (Python, Ruby, Java, Perl, etc).
- 5+ years of experience in a security-related organization or role
- Aptitude for technology, able to learn new tools quickly; scripting and/or coding background would be ideal.
- A sense of humor! We work hard to raise the security bar for our customers, but we also know how to laugh.
- Demonstrated experience and success at leading cross functional programs and proven ability to influence and lead without direct management authority
- Ability to communicate effectively across a multitude of platforms with remote team members, global teams and stakeholders at multiple levels within the organization
- Have experience devising and applying a metrics-based approach to measure service and program effectiveness and consistency
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize workloads, and work independently in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Company - Amazon Data Services, Inc.
Job ID: A1355041