Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Senior Technical Program Manager
Technologie de l'information
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :juillet 12
Appliquer avant :août 12 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Ordinateur et Logiciels, Internet,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 3-5 ans
Description du poste
AWS Systems Manager gives customers visibility and control of their infrastructure on AWS. Systems Manager provides a unified user interface so customers can view operational data from multiple AWS services and allows them to automate operational tasks across their AWS resources. Systems Manager simplifies resource and application management, shortens the time to detect and resolve operational problems, and makes it easy to operate and manage your infrastructure securely at scale.
If you are a technical program leader with solid track record for delivering complex projects in an agile and fast pace environment, look no further. We are hiring pro-cloud, requirements, process and design centric TPM. If you use data for decision making, fearlessly advocate customer experience and love chasing software performance optimizations we are looking for you. If you are confidant of leading cross-team, AWS-wide initiatives for Management Tools business using superior risk analysis, planning, prioritization, scheduling and communication skills, this is the job for you. If you want to enable Windows and various workloads worldwide on AWS to drive rapid business adoption, do not miss out on this opportunity.
The Systems Manager team values work-life balance. We value different lifestyles that people have – e.g. daycare pickups, helping a partner who works weekends, caring for aging parents, going to the gym once a day - and we want to provide an inclusive environment for everyone. Most days, our entire team is co-located in the Seattle office, but we’re also flexible when people occasionally need to work from home. We generally keep core in-office hours from 10am to 4pm. About half of us come in earlier and the other half of us stay later. We are builder-operators of our services at AWS and have an on-call rotation where you’ll participate once every 10-12 weeks. We work to reduce our on-call load by ensuring that our systems are fault tolerant, and resolve the root cause of an issue so that we don’t get paged for the same issue twice.
Inclusive And Diverse Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Mentorship & Career Growth
We’re committed to the growth and development of every member of the team. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the culture and direction of the entire SSM org and deliver initiatives that will improve the work life of all of our teams. This is a growth environment - we’re hiring and scaling rapidly to meet the needs of our customers. You’ll have the opportunity to grow your scope of influence naturally as we scale and will have to hire & develop other leaders along the way.
Fun And Challenging Problems
OpsCenter focuses on building automation first experience and you will be part of a team leading the evolution of customer experiences that enables Operators and DevOps engineers to quickly view and remediate operational issues efficiently. You will work across customers, partners and internal service teams in learning from their usage of OpsCenter, define the features and product roadmap and take Build-Measure-Learn approaches, to rapidly evolve OpsCenter to next level. You will talk to customers regularly and lead innovation efforts that delight them continuously.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Mathematics, other related fields, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of Technical Program Management experience in a related industry
- 3+ years of experience working with engineering teams to deliver software requiring coordination between multiple teams in disperse functional groups
- You have a track record of delivering technical programs, projects, and products in a highly technical multi-team environment
- Excellent written, spoken, and listening communication skills
- You are a skilled writer, you have excellent instincts and judgement
- You have a clear understanding of cloud computing services and deployment architecture
- Excellent technical, problem-solving and partnering skills
- Creative leader with superior analytical abilities
- Cross-team coordination skills
- Proven ability to concisely communicate with an executive audience in both written and verbal communications
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Company - Amazon Dev Center U.S., Inc.
Job ID: A1553389