Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Program Manager, Video Demand Monetization
Technologie de l'information
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :mars 24
Appliquer avant :avril 24 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Ordinateur et Logiciels, Internet,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Video advertising is a complex, multi-sided market with many technologies at play across the industry. The industry is rapidly growing and evolving as viewers are shifting from traditional linear TV viewing to Streaming TV and web & mobile publishers are increasingly adding video content to their on-line experiences. We help advertisers easily reach their target customer by streamlining the video buying experience and partnering with suppliers to offer differentiated advertising experiences via our services. We start with the customer and work backwards in everything we do, including Advertising. If you’re interested in joining a rapidly growing team working to build a unique, world-class video advertising program with a relentless focus on the customer, you’ve come to the right place!
Our team's mandate is to build and launch the world's most compelling video advertising experience. We are responsible for defining and delivering a collection of self-service demand products that enable advertisers to buy video media across an expanding and fragmented network of publishers and devices. With a broad mandate to experiment and innovate, we are growing at an unprecedented rate with a seemingly endless range of new opportunities. As our business grows, we are launching new video capabilities, inventory supply, and measurement technologies, which span multiple teams with Amazon. Our team is looking for a talented and experienced Program Manager to help us the manage the growth and achieve our lofty objectives.
As the Program Manager within the Video Demand Monetization (Vista) organization, you will drive business initiatives across multiple stakeholders, including, Product Management, Program Management, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Operations and other Amazon teams. You will work to understand business requirements and design the processes and mechanisms to provide the needed visibility for our program strategy and its continuous improvement, ultimately improving the advertiser experience. You will oversee multiple program initiatives, manage trade-off decisions, and drive consensus with leadership and partners. You help the product and engineering teams continuously iterate on and improve our vision, as well as provide input on prioritization; learn complex concepts quickly; earn the trust of global stakeholders across various disciplines; are super-organized with a strong bias for action; are eager to find ways to reduce customer effort; and love working with global teams.
A successful candidate will be a self-starter comfortable with ambiguity, with strong attention to detail, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. This role requires excellent communication and cross-functional management. We are looking for someone customer obsessed and technology savvy - with a passion for advertising. You will be able to lead a program at scale, and participate/influence other senior leaders across the company in future direction-setting. The ideal candidate will have a well-rounded international background as well as a history of leading complex, ambiguous projects end-to-end. A background in Video/Streaming TV advertising is a significant plus.
- Plan and execute multiple projects, collaborating cross functionally/geographically
- Design and develop processes to simplify operations and improve advertiser experience
- Develop goals, metrics and mechanisms to improve efficiencies and performance of the program
- Author and present documents to leadership on performance of the video advertising business within a specific country, region or locale (e.g. US/North America, UK/Europe). Own weekly and monthly business reviews including tracking, executing and communicating status of action items to senior stakeholders
- Lead annual planning exercise, conceptualizing new work streams and converting it to workable operational plans including staffing plans, tooling plans and process design
- Gather business and sales expansion requirements and priorities for specific locales
- Work closely with product management and engineering teams to deliver and sustain products in market segment
- Proactively identify and resolve issues that may impair the program’s ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals
- Write 1, 4 and 6 page documents communicating your plans to internal stakeholders from across and at all levels within Amazon. This includes monthly and quarterly business reviews and as lead author for operating plans.
Impact And Career Growth
- Motivate and influence partner teams to drive team goals
- Own the business’ international expansion strategy
- Have the ability to experiment autonomously with meaningful projects
Change the world by reinventing the way companies advertise. We create experiences that both enhance the customer’s experience and achieve our advertisers' goals, by building solutions for third-party advertisers that leverage Video Ads.
- Experience implementing repeatable processes and driving automation or standardization
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Experience defining and executing against program requirements
- 3+ years experience in program or project management
- 3+ years experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
- Bachelor’s Degree with an MBA from a reputed institution is preferred
- Project management experience in a reputed multinational organization
- Self-driven person who thrives in an ambiguous environment
- Analytical thinker with structured problem solving skills
- Process design and process improvement capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to logically influence peers, stakeholders and senior leaders
- Result oriented with strong planning and execution skills
- Exceptionally strong written and verbal communication skills
- Sound judgment and flexibility in balancing multiple programs to meet tight deadlines
- Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.