Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Program Manager, AMXL XLOC
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :mars 21
Appliquer avant :avril 22 2021
Industrie : Ordinateur et Logiciels,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté :
Description du poste
Do you enjoy breaking down and solving complex problems for the benefit of a quickly expanding customer base, focusing first on our customer and working backwards? Do you want to be part of a newly formed organization that is designing and launching new business models across the world? If so, the Amazon Extra Large (AMXL) team is looking for an experienced leader with a strong record of achieving results, to create and execute our worldwide supply chain. They will work closely with our retail and operations partners across the globe in order to effectively manage volume flows and fullness for our fulfillment centers and delivery stations.
AMXL obsesses over customers by offering a white glove service where we deliver TVs and other large items like furniture in customers’ homes. Not only do we deliver large parcels, we unpack, assemble, install, test (when necessary) and haul away old items as needed.
We are seeking an experienced leader for an exciting opportunity to work within the AMXL Delivery & Transportation team in our Phoenix based AMXL Operations Center (XLOC). The XLOC is an important team for AMXL, responsible for creating, executing and simplifying standard work processes that benefit the entire network. This leader will primarily focus on identifying opportunities in the AMXL network for XLOC to act as a centralizing force, meaning finding tasks and standard work that are currently being performed in the field or across multiple business teams, and then building the processes to bring those items in-house for XLOC to own. They will routinely coordinate meetings with partner teams and own multiple projects at once. This leader will also be focused on simplification of existing XLOC standard work, working closely with partner tech teams to find ways to reduce manual work via automation.
Finally, the ideal candidate would also manage a small team of direct reports, consisting of a centralization-focused Lead Transportation Specialist and 3-4 Transportation Analysts. Our analysts create reporting dashboards and simple automation tools for the AMXL network, utilizing technologies like SQL, Tableau, VBA and Python, so it is important for the candidate to have at least a basic understanding of these programming concepts.
This role requires working with multiple business and technical teams across the company to manage centralization projects, drive continuous improvement and enhance network performance. Must be effective in influencing leadership across retail leadership, customer service operations, technology teams, multiple carrier partners and senior leadership. Cross-team coordination, project management and executive presentation skills are essential.
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Operations, Supply Chain, Transportation Logistics, or equivalent education/experience
- 3+ years of experience in program management, logistics, operations, supply chain, transportation, or equivalent education/experience
- Demonstrated experience leading and owning cross-functional programs
- Demonstrated experience owning the design, implementation, and optimization of initiatives at scale
- Experience with data mining and data analysis
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with analytical tools such as SQL, Tableau, or Microsoft Access
- MBA/MS and work experience in dedicated project management highly desired
- Practical application of program management methodology including PMP/Lean Six Sigma/Kaizen
- 2+ years of experience managing a team of direct reports with a strong record of professional development.
- 1+ years of experience analyzing cost/benefit of proposed projects and project/ program management.
- 1+ years of experience with transportation management systems.
- Demonstrated ability working in an ambiguous environment
- Experience handling changing priorities and using good judgment when working in stressful situations
- Demonstrable problem-solving, mathematic, and analytical skills using data to drive decisions in a business environment
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency in effective communication of goals and strategies across multiple leadership levels of an organization
- Proven ability to influence internal/external stakeholders without authority to adopt new processes/initiatives
- Executive level written and oral communication skills
- High attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple competing projects and priorities simultaneously
- Demonstrated success in thinking strategically and executing methodically
- Analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
- Demonstrated experience communicating data insights to others, including use of data visualization tools
- Demonstrated ability to dive deep in understanding the product, our business and the competitive landscape
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Company - Amazon.com Services LLC
Job ID: A1471333