Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Principal Program Manager
Technologie de l'information
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :mars 30
Appliquer avant :mai 01 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Ordinateur et Logiciels, Internet,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 3-5 ans
Description du poste
At Amazon, Risk Management and Insurance are fast-growing areas within Corporate Treasury. We partner with Amazon businesses, subsidiaries and largest insurance companies to solve some of the world’s biggest challenges by providing risk-based solutions and building capabilities for global scale. We are looking for a Principal Program Manager to drive Global Risk Management and Claims Programs in partnership with Amazon business lines and their subsidiaries. If you are interested in working on a team with a startup culture, influencing and transforming insurance businesses for Amazon, and being a part of a foundational team for new ventures, please join us!
As a senior member of the program management team, you will work alongside Amazon Logistics, Chief Risk Officer, Captive Board, Amazon board’s Audit Committee, Software Directors, Sr Managers, SDEs, SDMs and Risk Programs owners to define and manage extra-large programs that impact all of Amazon and its subsidiaries. You will be responsible for defining and driving program road-maps and managing key cross-organizational dependencies with Tax, Legal, Accounting, Partner Brokers and Underwriters. You will have significant impact on customer strategy and innovative result by defining product deliverables, driving new process design and spearheading best practices that enable timely delivery of global multiyear programs.
- Identify and implement mechanisms to quantify, track, and manage risk appetite and socialize with key stakeholders.
- Ensure solutions, oversight, and controls are well documented, communicated, robust and scalable; Evaluate response and business impact using wing to wing data and feedback loop
- Partner with business and functional leaders to build mitigation strategies and identify interdependencies
- Establish culture, tools and competencies for operational excellence of extra-large programs including leadership, change management, process excellence, best practices sharing, and continuous improvement
- Spearhead PMO office to support complex global programs with high risk, customer, budget and resource impact
- Design, build and implement high impact claims support programs based on business line and customer feedback; Ensure robust feedback loop to measure and monitor progress
- Provide strategic guidance in true partnership with Amazon executive leadership, customers and suppliers
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7+ years of experience in program or project management
- 7+ years of experience delivering cross functional projects
- 7+ years of experience managing, analyzing and communicating results to senior management
- 7+ years of experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
- Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
- Executive presence with credibility and proven track record
- Operational Leadership
- Transformation & Change Management
- Productivity, Simplification and Efficiency
- Portfolio Acquisition & Integration
- Global Leadership & Team Building
- Risk Management & Compliance
- Underwriting and Data analytics
- Regulatory and Supervisory Relations
- Knowledge of information security and software development best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must work independently and have passion for Risk and Finance
- Able to dive deep
- Able to engage multiple technical teams to drive consistent expectations towards a shared goal
- Able to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Quantitative analytical abilities
- Proven problem solving and organizational skills
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
- Track record to communicate and negotiate with internal and external C-Level stakeholders with high impact leadership for situations where no playbook exists.
- Results -oriented and able to successfully translate vision to tangible actions and customer- centric measurable results including strategy, financials, people, process, data and technology.
- Design blueprints for a multi-year Risk Management, Workers Comp and claims management programs
- Define business requirements, user experience, and controls for regulated entities; Able to drive multiple extra-large programs concurrently including, tech integrations and business process changes.
- Negotiate contracts/MSA/Security reviews and drive the small details/clauses that can result in savings of 100 of millions dollars. Partner with Business, Accounting, Finance, Risk/WC, IT, Legal, Compliance and other stakeholders.
- Design and deploy governance structure to escalate and resolve key findings by auditors for regulated entities. Lead regulatory readiness preparation with businesses (particularly c-suite).
- Hands on experience in underwriting for insurance business to deliver 100% of production, profit and persistency targets with $1B+ insurance portfolio.
- Support build-out & deployment of digitized pricing platform insurance business, accounts receivable platforms for Working Capital, and establish governance standards to maximized scalability and improved operational efficiency.
- Must have experience building programs to support operational execution
Cross-functional insurance operations experience with in-depth knowledge of insurance industry.
Company - Amazon.com Services LLC
Job ID: A1497904