Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Fair Market Value (FMV) Sr. Program Manager
Technologie de l'information
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :avril 02
Appliquer avant :mai 02 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Ordinateur et Logiciels, Internet,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 3-5 ans
Description du poste
The Amazon Pharmacy, B2B Team, seeks an experienced Senior Program Manager to lead and support our efforts to develop, support, and manage our Fair Market Value initiatives for Amazon Pharmacy enterprise partners. The position may work with external entities such as manufacturers, payers, and digital health providers to develop standard and unique service fees for our partners and establish and manage the appropriate mechanism to properly allocate and manage all associated service fees. This individual will be a critical member of the team and will be responsible for managing our FMV processes by working backward from the customer and Partner experience to propose mutually beneficial service models by gathering requirements and driving stakeholder alignment. This includes ensuring compliance with meaningful external laws, guidelines, and benchmarks and ensuring that Amazon Pharmacy’s internal policies and standards are consistently met. The FMV Sr. Program Manager will have a strong experience with FMV industry best practices to provide consultative expertise on all FMV service fees. Additionally, this individual will provide input and direction to developing productized features and service offerings to scale new business development opportunities. The position will work cross-functionally with the BD team, strategic operations, finance, legal, regulatory affairs, client services, and engineering in a high startup environment, requiring a high degree of comfort with ambiguity. The ideal candidate will be adept in program and product management and technical integrations and will have deep experience in pharmacy operations and direct-to-consumer and e-commerce experience.
Also open to Boston, MA, Salt Lake City, UT, Manchester, NH, or Austin, TX as a location.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us/
- 4+ years of account, product, and/ or program management experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Sciences, Engineering, or related field.
- 7+ years of account, product/ program management, in Pharmacy with relevant experience in the FMV arena.
- MBA, or advanced degree in a related field.
- Knowledge and experience in the healthcare, pharmacy, or medical products distribution and go-to-market space; ability to see the intersections between the different points of the pharmaceutical value chain, the various players, and Amazon to invent new services offerings
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, evaluate outcomes, and challenge conventional industry practices.
- Success in building relationships and working across a range of teams, including Sales and Marketing, UX, Product, Engineering, Compliance & Legal, Finance, Support Teams.
- Entrepreneurial instincts with a clear bias for informed action and a track record of leading new initiatives with limited resources and support.
- Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals. Exhibits excellent, clear, and detail oriented written and verbal communications on highly complex topics. Adjusts and ‘translates’ concepts to a wide audience of stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Strong executive presence and ability to interface with senior leaders internally and externally.
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role.
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role.
Company - PillPack, LLC
Job ID: A1422573