Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Project Manager (Engineering & Supply)
Pétrole et Énergie
Date de début :mars 18
Appliquer avant :avril 19 2021
Industrie : Pétrole et Énergie, Électronique,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 1-2 ans
Description du poste
The Project Manager is accountable for planning, executing and finalizing contract orders for Food Systems projects.
- Bid Phase / Quotation support
- Review technical specifications to gain understanding of contract requirements
- Project Management (Contract order process, processes and procedures)
- Perform order clarification during sales/operations handover meeting.
- Internal kick-off meeting with project team and conducts other project meetings and sets milestones.
- Lead project members to meet the project schedule.
- Ensure that drawings and calculations fulfill customer requirements.
- Monitor progress of activities and time spent by resources in the project.
- Produce deliverables and documentation necessary to meet customer requirements and project schedule.
- Manage changes and deviation where necessary (evaluation of risks).
- Coordinate meetings with customers and customer inspectors.
- Assist with continuous improvement activities for all processes, procedures and systems.
- Closure: Evaluation of project.
- Follow internal process and working instructions of local procedure.
- Work closely with sales to ensure project financial targets are met and identify opportunities to enhance profit on project.
- Manages currency contracts (amounts, timing, etc.) for managed projects
- Maintains order backlog and margin reports within the financial reporting tools
- Coordinates claim activities through claim support system
- Develops strong working relationships with customers and sales channels
- Travel, up to 30% to resolve site issues or meet with customers for kick-off meetings
Education & Experience
- Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent technical manufacturing environment or experience with project management both for similar applications and customers.
- Minimum 5 years in project management of industrial systems and plants to the food industry
- Minimum 5 years of leading cross functional international teams in a complex global matrix organization
- Leadership ability and preferably experience in project management
- Experience in a role supporting capital equipment sales highly preferred
- Proven & successful record of handling capital order projects
Abilities, Knowledge And Attributes
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organization skills
- Networking capabilities
- Cross-cultural understanding
- Financial understanding
- Knowledge of Project and contract management, commercial orientation, purchasing, legal terms, and manufacturing processes
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings, and specifications
- Strong desire to provide quality service with a team approach to achieve customer satisfaction.
- The position requires a candidate that thrives on challenges and is driven by the need to succeed and the desire to create and realize new opportunities
- The candidate must be articulate, persuasive and self-confident, with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to coordinate inter-activity between all departments and make decisions based on available data and instinct
- Must be self-directed & Driven to succeed
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of MRP/ERP systems