Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Aerospatial et Défense
Date de début :août 09
Appliquer avant :septembre 09 2021
Industrie : Aerospatial et Défense,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 1-2 ans
Description du poste
RiverTech, an Akima Company, we are dedicated to bringing innovative solutions to our customers’ complex engineering and operational challenges. Our personnel enjoy competitive benefits packages and challenging roles in work environments committed to innovation, diversity and opportunity for career growth. As an Alaska Native Corporation (ANC), 100% of our company’s profits go back to our more than 14,000 Iñupiat shareholders that have resided near and above the Arctic Circle for more than 10,000 years. Our business helps support their way of life and contributes to the survival of a culture that has thrived in a challenging environment.
The primary responsibility of the On-Site Supervisor will be to serve as the primary point of contact for face-to-face communication between the COR and the contractor regarding performance and operational concerns which may arise at the South Burlington, VT facility. The On-Site Supervisor will be located in South Burlington, VT facility. The On-Site Supervisor is responsible management and coordination of project performance and providing technical guidance and supervision to employees. These tasks include on-site project control and management tasks.
Background: USCIS Security Support Services supports four Office of Security & Integrity (OSI) divisions: Mission Integrity Division (MID) is responsible for developing and implementing fraud countermeasures to mitigate damages if systems and information are compromised. Field Security Division (FSD) delivers security services to domestic and international USCIS customers. Personnel Security Division (PSD) provides the full range of personnel security services affecting USCIS federal employees and contractors. Program Management Office (PMO) provides project management teams and resources to assure that OSI projects and programs receive substantive, repeatable, standardized support.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Communicate assignments and projects to the contractor staff.
- Provide recommendations to the Program Manager, including workload balances and workflow.
- Provide required training to ensure all assigned duties can be accomplished.
- Provide weekly reports on team and individual work accomplishments, problems, progress in mastering tasks and work processes and individual team needs.
- Serve as first point of contact to resolve issues between the COR and a contractor employee (professionalism, performance, time and attendance, and leave issues, etc.).
- Providing day-to-day supervision for company employees.
- Resolving discipline problems with employees.
- Reports administratively to the Program Manager.
- Performs administrative tasks including individual employee timesheet, leave, and training completion; employee performance management; employee compliance with customer organization and company standards.
- Performs other tasks as assigned and demonstrates proficiency, accuracy and attention to detail in assigned duties.
- Provides on-site support primarily during standard business hours and/or contractually mandated core hours from 0600-1800 hours, Monday through Friday.
- Bachelors or higher in Management or related field, such as Criminal Justice, or Public Administration or equivalent experience. Degree may be substituted with 7 years of experience.
- Exceptional MS Office experience with the ability to extract data to create ad hoc reports and documents.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in a similar lead position.
- Ability to manage and provide guidance on complex issues at any given time required.
- Detail-oriented and possess the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to provide reports and analysis.
- Excellent customer service skills and professional presence.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of staff from senior management to line staff.
- Knowledge of federal program management.
- Ability to use sound judgment in problem solving.
- May have local travel to VT area.
- Active Secret clearance required with ability to obtain Top Secret.
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description generally cover the nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. This is not intended to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Subject to the terms of an applicable collective bargaining agreement, the company management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as may be necessar y. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender or gender-identity, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, pregnancy or parental status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you have a physical and/or mental disability and are interested in applying for employment and need special accommodations to use our website to apply for a position please contact, Recruiting Services at .....@akima.com or 571-353-7053. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
The dedicated email and telephonic options above are reserved only for individuals with disabilities needing accessibility assistance to apply to an open position using our website.
Please do not use the dedicated email or phone number above to inquire on the status of your job application.
In order for our company to stay compliant with government regulations, please apply on line. Please DO NOT email resumes or call in lieu of applying online unless you have a physical and/or mental disability and need assistance with the online application.
Program & Project Management