Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
San Antonio, Texas, United States | Air Force Civilian Service
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
306 jours | San Antonio, Texas, United States | Air Force Civilian Service
Date de début :janvier 28
Appliquer avant :février 28 2021
Industrie : Aviation,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Come be a part of something big! Smart Minds, Cool Jobs and Awesome Rewards! Fueled by innovation, talent and ambition, the Air Force Civilian Service (AFCS) is seeking civilian professionals prepared to deploy war-winning capabilities on behalf of the United States Air Force.
The Air Force Civilian Service (AFCS) is looking for a Full-Time Program Manager GS-13 to work at Air Force Civil Engineer Center (AFCEC) at Lackland AFB in San Antonio TX. This federal job offers a rewarding and exciting career with benefits.
In this position, you will serve as serve as a senior environmental engineering, biological or physical science program manager and as a senior consultant to Division management in the performance of management, execution, and operations for the Base Realignment and Closure (BRAC) Program.
This position is a GS-13, which has a typical 2021 salary range of $ 92,795 - $120,634 (includes locality).
- Plans, coordinates, and manages all aspects of assigned program(s) through application of professional knowledge and skill in environmental engineering, biological or physical science practices, processes, and techniques.
- Responsible for executing the BRAC program objectives, in-house and by contract, to comply with all applicable Federal, state, and local environmental laws and policies.
- Senior advisory services on specific problems, projects, programs, and functions in the BRAC program.
- Works closely with AFCEC staff, former installations and active organizations to ensure that all environmental records are properly kept.
- U.S. CITIZENSHIP
For General Engineer,Must possess and engineering degree from an institution with ABET accredited engineering program.
For Biological Scientist
- Degree: biological sciences, agriculture, natural resource management, chemistry, or related disciplines appropriate to the position.
For Physical Scientist
- Degree: physical science, engineering, or mathematics that included 24 semester hours in physical science and/or related engineering science such as mechanics, dynamics, properties of materials, and electronics.
Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance.
Work may require travel away from the normal duty station and the employee must be willing and able to travel on commercial aircraft.
May be required to obtain job-related certifications such as HAWWOPER, DOT, HAZWASTE, and RPM.
Work requires some physical exertion as required by field inspections, investigations, or environmental surveys in which there is walking, stooping, bending, and climbing.
Professional knowledge and skills applicable to a wide range of environmental engineering or science duties; and the skill to modify standard practices and adapt equipment or techniques to solve a variety of problems; and adapt precedents or make significant departures from previous approaches to similar projects to provide for the specialized requirements of projects; apply standard practices of related engineering or science disciplines as they relate to environmental engineering functions that enable the employee to serve as a technical expert in the most advanced theories and techniques concerning hazardous waste cleanup for base-wide operations.
Click the apply button to complete an application and upload resume (PDF or Word Doc) and/or additional documents (Transcripts, certifications, Vet Docs (DD214), SF-50).
To receive additional information about current and future job openings with AFCS via email notification, please register at www.Afciviliancareers.com and sign up to “Get Career Updates.”
Equal Opportunity Employer. U.S. citizenship required. Must be of legal working age.