Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Program Manager - Salesforce
Phoenix, Arizona, United States | Advanced Technology Group (atg)
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Program Manager - Salesforce
Technologie de l'information
Conseil en Management
Program Manager - Salesforce
175 jours | Phoenix, Arizona, United States | Advanced Technology Group (atg)
Date de début :avril 25
Appliquer avant :mai 25 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Assurances, Conseil en Management,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 1-2 ans
Description du poste
Cognizant will not sponsor H-1b or other U.S. work authorization for this role. ***
We continuously seek exceptional associates when recruiting new employees. We pride ourselves on having extensive experience working with clients in all major markets. Cognizant's delivery model is infused with a distinct culture of high customer happiness. We consistently deliver positive relationships, cost reductions and business results. At Cognizant, we believe those who challenge the way they work today will own the way tomorrow.
Are you ready to be a change-maker? We are currently seeking a highly skilled Salesforce Program Manager with experience in large end-to-end implementations of Salesforce. We are seeking out the best problem-solvers, idea-makers, and high-energy Salesforce professionals for our fast-growing practice area. We need people with good instincts and a positive outlook that can overcome any obstacle.
- Successful development and improvement of customer relationships within the accounts by establishing and participating in client facing meetings, presentations and functional reporting
- Working closely with account stakeholders to provide world class services to the Customer
- Leading a team of geographically dispersed Teams Project Managers to deliver to scope, on time, and on budget
- Ensuring that the Client agenda, in terms of new demand and existing “Run” service is correctly understood and managed also that the delivery agenda and priority is compliant with requirements. A critical part of this role is finding the correct balance here so that optimum customer satisfaction is achievable in terms of quality, cost and speed of delivery
- Maintaining program/project end-to-end accountability for customer satisfaction and overall delivery excellence
- Program Planning, status tracking & Monitoring of critical issues/risks across Salesforce.com projects
- Participate in Design Authority and Architecture review meetings with Clients and Salesforce Architects
- Work with other Salesforce Service Providers for ensuring alignment with Global COE standards
- Participate in governance structures for client related projects
- Driving strategic planning, financial planning, service level management and projects
- Providing performance reporting to senior leadership including Account Executives and capabilities management to ensure goals are achieved
- Driving cost reduction efforts through improved efficiencies and standardization of delivery methods
- Identifying account goals and driving solutions development from design teams to provide cost effective solutions in achieving customer business goals
- Proven People leader
- Proven track record of delivering technology services, capabilities, world class customer service in Salesforce delivery for large global organizations
- Strong domain knowledge in Life Sciences
- At least 15 years of project delivery and client relationship management in a technology environment
- At least 6 years of experience in SFDC Program Management or SFDC Solution Design experience
- Experience with delivering programs using various project management styles but with recent experience in Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Demonstrable business acumen and ability to negotiate to find win-win resolution to conflicts
- Well-versed in customer orientation and able to manage customer expectations
- Effective executive presence
- Ability to develop strategic plans and translate them to actionable roadmaps
- Effective people leadership skills; initiates, builds and maintains productive customer relationships
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change
- Salesforce certification
- Other certifications in project methodology
- An advanced degree is preferred.
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our diverse backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We want someone who thrives in this setting and is inspired to craft meaningful solutions through true collaboration.
If you’re comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we’d love to hear from you.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Apr 22 2021
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application.