Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Richmond, Virginia, United States | Advanced Systems Engineering Corporation
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Technologie de l'information
Aerospatial et Défense
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :mai 01
Appliquer avant :juin 01 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Aerospatial et Défense, Ordinateur et Logiciels,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté :
Description du poste
ASEC2 Inc. is seeking cleared Scrum Masters to support work in Herndon, VA. Candidates for these positions will act as a Scrum Master for an organization which has multiple Scrum teams that are at varying levels of Agile maturity.
Must be willing to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI with polygraph
- The candidates must have the ability to perform the duties of a Scrum Master for one to three product teams.
- The candidates will be responsible for implementing Agile best practices in all assigned Scrum teams and will also be responsible for working with customer organization leaders to ensure that individual team activities are aligned with overall program objectives.
- Must have at least two years of previous experience as a Scrum Master
- Must be a certified Scrum Master
- Must have experience coaching inexperienced Scrum Teams
- Must have experience with common tools such as Jira or Rally
- Experience must include configuration of tools and also with coaching teams on the proper use of the tools
- Must have demonstrated experience with configuration management concepts and processes
- Must have strong writing and presentation skills
- Must have the ability to focus on accomplishing positive results both at the individual and team level
By submitting your resume for this position, you understand and agree that ASEC may share your resume, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
ASEC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.