Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Technical Program Manager
Technologie de l'information
Dotation et Recrutement
Date de début :mars 30
Appliquer avant :mai 01 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Dotation et Recrutement, Services Financiers,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 3-5 ans
Description du poste
We are seeking a seasoned Technical Program Manager (TPM) to become a core member of our R&D Operations team. The TPM will play a critical role in leading large-scale, high-impact cross-functional initiatives within our Product & Engineering teams. The TPM will oversee programs end-to-end, bringing alignment, clarity and focus to cross-team engagements. They will provide analytical insight and foresight to help shape long-term strategy, and drive planning and prioritization for the teams they support. They will work closely with leadership and key company stakeholders to provide transparency, manage escalations and drive business outcomes.
- You love to wear multiple hats.
- You are comfortable bending between the tactical and strategic.
- You are an expert in working with ambiguity and bringing structure to big hairy problems.
- You are a keen reader of people, culture, and tea leaves.
- You build strong relationships across teams and functions to make things happen.
- You are a communications superstar who can drive and influence conversations at all levels.
- You are organized and detail oriented, comfortable managing multiple priorities in parallel.
Reasons to Join Our Team
- A team culture that values ownership, transparency, collaboration and creativity.
- Be the pioneer who helps define “how we program manage” at Addepar
- Opportunity to drive the highest-impact initiatives with leadership support.
- Partnership with some of the best and brightest individuals to improve our effectiveness in delivering business outcomes through technology.
- Be part of the greater mission to optimize how the world’s capital will impact economies, communities and people’s lives.
- Secure cross-functional alignment on program goals, metrics, scope, and milestones.
- Develop strong partnerships with cross-functional teams to drive progress, facilitate collaborations, remove obstacles and address major risks and concerns.
- Align technical discussions around business outcomes; influence strategy and trade-off decisions based to optimize impact and time-to-market.
- Provide visibility to program status and risks regularly to leadership and stakeholders.
- Perform simple data analysis on key program metrics and coordinate with BI Team to prioritize additional data needs.
- Help establish program management standards, best practices, including systems and tools.
- Provide support and recommendation on budget and staffing plans.
- Create a collaborative environment that values transparency, learning, efficiency and creativity.
Required Skills And Experiences
- 6-10 years technical program management or similar experience.
- 3+ years of successfully implementing and managing SaaS product development programs; experience in product management or engineering roles preferred.
- Deep experience with each stage of the software development lifecycle.
- Experience in practicing agile, with the ability to adjust and apply the mindset effectively based on current needs and team dynamics.
- Experience with program management tools; Jira knowledge required
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a cross-functional, matrix management environment.
- Ability to master technical subjects and technologies relevant to the program.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
Addepar is a wealth management platform that specializes in data aggregation, analytics and reporting for even the most complex investment portfolios. Founded in 2009 by Joe Lonsdale, who currently serves as an active Chairman of its Board of Directors and General Partner at 8VC, the company's platform aggregates portfolio, market and client data all in one place. It provides asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, allowing them to make more informed and timely investment decisions. Addepar works with hundreds of leading financial advisors, family offices and large financial institutions that manage data for over $2 trillion of assets on the company's platform. In 2020, Addepar was named as a Forbes Fintech 50 company and honored as a member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City and Salt Lake City. All brokerage services offered through Acervus Securities Inc., member FINRA / SIPC.
Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds, and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
In order to ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.